- Best Reversible Strollers Guide: My Top 7 Choices & How to Pick the Right One for Your Baby - October 10, 2022
- Nuna Leaf Grow vs Curv: Which Is Best? - May 20, 2022
- The Best Baby Oatmeal Brands and Options - May 12, 2022
Strollers are essential for a newborn, but it can be overwhelming to search for and choose the right one that meets your expectations and your baby’s needs. In addition, most strollers for newborn babies face the parent, whereas toddlers can safely be placed in strollers that face the street instead of the adult pushing them.
As you’ll discover in today’s best reversible strollers guide, this type of baby product can be modified to face you or the street in front of you. So, scroll down to find the best reversible strollers on the market and a few practical tips on choosing one.
I remember pushing the stroller when my niece, Iris, was born. It was like a tiny crib that kept her safe, and I enjoyed looking at her as we walked. There are so many factors and features to remember when purchasing a new stroller, and opting for a reversible one sounds like a great idea if you want to continue using it once your baby grows.
Jump to a specific section
- Bottom Line Up Front!
- Best Reversible Strollers Guide – How to Choose Them
- Best Reversible Strollers Guide – Top 7 Options to Consider
- Delta Children Reversible Stroller
- Evenflo Reversible Stroller
- Graco Modes Element Stroller
- Evenflo Pivot Modular Stroller
- Cruz V2 Stroller by UPPAbaby
- Hot Mom Baby Stroller
- Ergobaby Reversible Stroller
- How to Make Sure Your Child Is Safe in the Reversible Stroller
- The Wheels on the Stroller Go Round & Round – Final Thoughts
Bottom Line Up Front!
All the strollers I’ve listed below are worth your consideration. But, my favorite remains the Evenflo Reversi stroller due to its lightweight design. More importantly, it has many upgraded features that boost the product’s overall quality and convenience. Finally, Evenflo is a reputable and trustworthy baby product brand that many of my friends, who have kids, use.
Best Reversible Strollers Guide – How to Choose Them
I discussed some guidelines with my sister-in-law a couple of years ago when she was searching for a baby stroller.
This was the first thing I considered before searching for a reversible stroller. How many safety features does it have? Where are these features located? How does the harness lock in place? How sturdy these safety features are? You must know the answers to all these questions before making a purchase.
In my experience, you must look for strollers with systems that are easy to operate. Moreover, if I were you, I would opt for a stroller with a wide and well-balanced base. The entire design must be sturdy, and the safety feature should comprise two elements: a seat belt and a four or five-point harness.
Finally, if you want a complete safety package, you should consider strollers with safety bars. So, there are three main aspects to remember: safety belt, harness, and safety bar.
I love comfort, but I’m also practical, and buying a multifunctional or versatile stroller made for newborns, babies, and toddlers is a wise, convenient, and money-saving investment. Think ahead and be prepared for when your baby grows. I would be ok with buying a multifunctional stroller to save a few bucks, but I would never compromise on quality and safety.
Obviously, the best type of reversible stroller is a highly versatile one that’s compatible with several different car seats from various other brands. The second best choice comes with its own car seat adapter. Then, there are those reversible strollers that are compatible only with the car seats made by the same company, under the same brand.
If you already have a car seat, you should search and purchase a stroller that’s already compatible with it and can accommodate your baby’s car carrier. That way, you won’t have to spend extra on a new car seat.
Weight & Size
The ideal reversible stroller for me, besides the safest and comfiest one, is a lightweight version. If it’s too heavy, I won’t be able to stir or push it. Also, I would look for a compact size that fits in my car’s trunk, one that I can easily fold and store in my apartment. Lightweight and foldable strollers are the perfect alternative if you plan to take these items with you when you travel, especially if you travel often.
In terms of size and from what I’ve seen when spending time with my niece, infants sleep more comfortably and fuss-free when they’re in snug and cozy bassinets. So, a more compact stroller is best in that case. Either way, I would avoid too large or bulky strollers.
Best Reversible Strollers Guide – Top 7 Options to Consider
Selection Criteria: I have selected the following strollers based on their safety features, versatility, and comfort. Your baby should be safe and comfy, and safe strollers shouldn’t make you compromise on comfort.
What’s not to love about this Delta stroller?! I’m enchanted by its sleek design, and I love the adjustable footrest feature. Besides its high price tag, another thing that bugs me is the lack of a car seat adapter. I need to purchase it separately if I want that, too. I’m petite, and this adjustable stroller allows me to use it effortlessly and comfortably.
What impressed me the most was how easily I could fold the stroller using one hand. Its storage basket is large and spacious so I can put many essentials there. It comes in three colors: cherry (my favorite), black, and grey.
- Looks lovely and elegant;
- Many adjustable features, including the footrest and handlebar;
- Four different recline positions are available;
- Your baby will be safe and comfy in this stroller since it features a five-point harness;
- The canopy is extendable, while the bumper is removable.
- It’s so very expensive – way over my budget;
- There’s no car seat adapter included in the offer.
The Evenflo stroller won my heart right from the start when I saw its cute name: the Reversi Lightweight stroller. As soon as I saw the word “lightweight,” I knew I had to try this stroller and recommend it to my sister-in-law for my niece. It looks so cute, and there are seven available colors to choose from. Moreover, it’s a highly affordable stroller.
I could easily steer the stroller with one hand while I was holding my niece’s tiny hand at the same time. Evenflo Reversi‘s canopy features a visor that you can pull down or push up. Moreover, the canopy is large and has two panels.
- Highly versatile and has plenty of useful and upgraded features;
- Modular design and lightweight;
- One-hand steering;
- Spacious storage basket.
- You must buy the infant car seat separately;
- It wasn’t easy to insert larger items inside the storage basket because of the two metal bars located in front of it;
- Both the canopy and the baby seat are a tad narrow.
This Graco stroller is a three-in-one type of product. The Modes Element stroller can be used as an infant car seat, a baby stroller, or a toddler stroller. Obviously, the baby stroller faces the parent, whereas the toddler’s seat faces forward. That’s an excellent way for my niece to enjoy the scenery when we go for a stroll.
This is a good choice if you want to use the stroller from the moment you give birth till your little one becomes a toddler. It has a generous storage area, and the seat reclines in various positions.
- Plenty of storage space;
- Adjustable and versatile;
- Easy to fold;
- With boosted comfort;
- Multi-position reclining seat;
- Safe and comfy harness feature.
- You must buy the infant car seat separately – I see that this is a commonly-met issue;
- The assembly process isn’t as easy as I would’ve expected;
- It’s pretty heavy;
- I’m not too fond of the wheels’ material – they’re made of a hard plastic that’s not very easy to steer and push.
Read More: Graco Modes Stroller Review 
This is a complex baby travel system made by Evenflo, and it’s very popular among new parents. The Evenflo Pivot stroller features a slim, sleek design. Moreover, it’s easy to fold and store. I love the large canopy that has three panels. That means my niece will be completely protected from sunlight during hot summer days.
I loved how easily converting the stroller into a baby bassinet was. It’s great if you don’t have too much space at home. In addition, the stroller comes with several amazing accessories, including a car seat and a child tray.
- Spacious storage area;
- The inside padding is soft and comfy;
- Ergonomic handle;
- It’s very easy to transform the bassinet into a reclined toddler seat – you can even fully recline the stroller to change your little one’s diaper.
- The stroller’s frame feels wide to me, mainly because I’m a petite person;
- The handlebar isn’t adjustable.
- Evenflo Reversi Stroller Review: A Great Lightweight Model At a Decent Price
- Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System Review 
This UPPAbaby reversible stroller is expensive, but it’s impressive and has so many wonderful features. It has everything you need, from an adjustable handlebar, convertible seat, an expandable canopy that’s UPF-proof, and so much more. In addition, I was impressed with how easy the stroller was to push up and down the street.
I would pick the dusty pink color for my niece, but I also like the grey and black versions.
- High-quality materials;
- Impressive design;
- Easy to handle;
- Streamlined structure;
- It provides smooth rides, and I can push it without problems.
- It’s a bit heavy and large for me;
- Unfolding the stroller’s pram isn’t exactly a walk in the park.
The Hot Mom reversible stroller is the best choice in terms of accessories. I also love its elegant and luxurious design. My favorite version is the brown vinyl, which will undoubtedly attract everybody’s attention. The seat of the baby carriage is adjustable, and the wheels are great at absorbing shock.
This fashionable stroller features a breathable cushion made of a special fabric with high elasticity. I was impressed to see how solid and resistant this stroller looks, especially considering I could rotate its frame with one button push.
- Shock-absorbing wheel feature;
- Adjustable and versatile;
- Wonderful design;
- Great for travel;
- High-quality fabrics;
- It comes with a wide range of accessories, including a seat adapter, telescopic pole, and a cup holder;
- Heat-regulating features are included in the canopy and ventilation net.
- It’s not suitable for toddlers, being too small;
- There are other sturdier strollers out there;
- It was heavy and hard for me to push and handle this stroller.
I’m not a fan of the Ergobaby stroller design. I consider it too simple for my taste, but the product does its job well enough for me to consider including it in today’s review. It’s highly convenient and keeps your baby safe and secure. This is a modular stroller; all I had to do to reverse it was move the handlebar from one side to the other.
You can easily use this reversible stroller from birth and up until your little one is four years old or weighs 22 kg. It’s medium-priced, and you can choose from six available colors; my favorites are sea glass and azure.
- Lightweight and foldable;
- I like the large canopy;
- The seat is reclinable;
- I like its compact construction;
- It’s a good choice for a travel stroller.
- Its locks aren’t as resistant as I would’ve expected;
- It’s not sturdy enough;
- It has smaller storage space compared to the other strollers.
How to Make Sure Your Child Is Safe in the Reversible Stroller
Here are the guidelines you should follow to keep your little one protected from any harm:
- Verify the stroller regularly to discover any potential faulty parts or damages;
- Little ones are pretty restless as they explore the world from the stroller. So, you should always keep an eye on your baby to prevent the stroller from tipping over or falling out of balance;
- I would personally opt for a stroller with in-built brakes to keep my niece safe when we’re walking down a hill;
- Always keep your child strapped inside the stroller with the harness to ensure he or she is safe.
Question: Are Reversible Strollers Safe for Newborns?
Answer: Yes, they are. You can use a reversible stroller immediately after your little one is born. On the other hand, you must remember certain aspects, such as your baby’s weight, the stroller’s size and weight limit, and other characteristics. Of course, the most important feature should be the item’s safety level. You should also check if the stroller can accommodate an infant carrier or car seat.
Question: Why Should You Buy a Reversible Stroller Instead of a Classic One?
Answer: You shouldn’t if you don’t want to. But, it all comes down to what your budget and preferences are. Most importantly, you must think about your infant’s needs.
Ask yourself the things you want to see in a stroller. Reversible strollers are the perfect option if you want to use them for a longer period. By comparison, traditional alternatives aren’t safe to use right after birth; instead, they can be safely used when the baby is around six months old. If the investment seems worth it, I strongly suggest you consider a reversible stroller.
Question: How Long-Lasting Are Reversible Strollers?
Answer: It depends on how often you use this kind of stroller. It also depends on how you use it and how carefully you handle it. Taking good care of a reversible stroller and occasionally going through maintenance will eventually lead to a prolonged lifecycle. Premium reversible strollers last for years at a time.
The Wheels on the Stroller Go Round & Round – Final Thoughts
I may be a full-time content writer and wife, but I’m also a part-time auntie, taking that role very seriously. So, the fact that I started looking into reversible strollers some time ago was no surprise for my dear ones or me. I recommended a reversible stroller for my lovely niece because these products are more convenient, versatile, and multifunctional.
I like all the strollers I recommended today – it’s pretty obvious; otherwise, I wouldn’t have suggested these options. However, my favorite reversible stroller is the Evenflo Reversi modular stroller because it’s lightweight and easy to handle.