Organizing items for a new baby are always exciting, but sometimes we are faced with difficult decisions especially when we have so many options when it comes to those bulkier items such as strollers.
When you are a new parent, any shiny new stroller gadget is going to be appealing, but we often are asking ourselves what is it that we need to look at in a stroller that will provide optimum comfort (foam padding) and safety (tether strap) for our little ones.
I spent countless hours researching online for a stroller that was going to fit into my budget and lifestyle, and that could be used in multiple ways for an extended period of time. That’s when I came across a Graco Modes Stroller.
- 1 Before We Get Into the Graco Modes Stroller
- 2 Hello, Graco Modes Stroller!
- 3 Graco Modes Strollers
- 4 Graco Modes Stroller Features
- 5 Graco Modes Stroller Specifications
- 6 Graco Modes Compatible Car Seats
- 7 Graco Modes Alternative Stroller Systems
- 8 FAQ About Graco Modes
- 9 Conclusion: Graco Modes Review
Before We Get Into the Graco Modes Stroller
I like to come up with a wish list of what it might be that I am searching for in a Stroller:
- First and foremost I want a stroller that is affordable, simple to assemble and easy to clean.
- It has got to be safe and secure for my little one.
- Lightweight and durable is important, and I will be getting it in and out of a vehicle.
- I want it to last so it needs to be suitable for an infant through to a toddler.
- It has to be able to handle different terrains (As I wanted to be able to use it around town and on multiple walking tracks).
Hello, Graco Modes Stroller!
The Graco Modes Stroller seemed like a great fit, therefore, making it the perfect stroller to review.
It is a stroller that is suitable for an infant right through to toddler age.
Graco Modes Strollers
3 strollers in 1 design and provides 10 versatile riding options – how awesome is that! It also accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats that connect by using a secure one-step attachment and another fantastic feature is that you can have your baby facing you that can then recline to create an infant carriage (reclining seat). As your child grows older and bigger, the stroller seat can be switched around to become a forward-facing toddler seat.
Some convenient features that parents are loving are the lockable front swivel wheels to help with maneuverability and the pivoting child’s tray with cupholders, and a parent’s storage basket tray is a positive in my opinion.
Graco Modes Pros
- Compatible with all Graco click connect technology infant car seats to get the full travel system.
- 3 Strollers in 1.
- Baby can face forward or
- 4 positions to recline (reclining).
- Canopy with window.
- Comes with a parent’s tray and Childs tray.
- Easy to maneuver, fold and unfold.
Graco Modes Cons
- Parents tray could be larger to accommodate keys, a wallet, and a phone. Useful if you are just out for a walk and don’t want to take a handbag.
- Has a four-wheel design instead of 2 wheels at the back and 1 at the front which may make it not as effective if used while out on a run or long walk.
- Wheels made out of plastic may not last and not suitable for bumpy terrain.
- Price is just for the stroller – therefore needing to spend more to get the infant carrier if wanting the complete travel system.
Graco Modes Stroller Features
- The Graco Modes Stroller will accept all Graco® Click Connect infant car seats with a secure one-step attachment.
- It is 3 Strollers in 1: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier 2. Infant Stroller 3. Toddler Stroller.
- The handy reversible stroller seat allows the baby to face you or the world.
- The Graco Modes Stroller has a forward-facing toddler seat that includes a 3-position leg rest.
- Removable child’s tray and armrests allow you to get your little one in and out with ease.
- Stroller holds a child up to 50lbs comfortably.
- Convertible 3 or 5 point harness grows with your child.
- One-hand standing folds with automatic storage latch.
- An ideal parent’s tray with covered storage and 2 deep cup holders.
- Lockable single front swivel wheels for improved maneuverability
Graco Modes Stroller Specifications
- Stroller Weight: 23.36lbs
- Stroller Dimensions: Length 27.5”, Width 23.5”, Height 41”.
- Folded Dimensions: Length 39”, Width 23.5”, Height 14”.
- Minimum Weight Recommendation: 5 Pounds
- Maximum Weight Recommendation: 50 Pounds
- Material: Fabric.
Does It Come With Simple Setup and Care Instructions?
The Graco Modes Stroller does have available a detailed user manual that has simple step-by-step assembly instructions.
The manual also includes everything you need to know to use the stroller to its fullest potential and care instructions are available to ensure the stroller will last for years to come. The all-important cleaning information does advise on how to clean the stroller’s fabric and frame, and what to do if the stroller gets wet or if it is used on a sandy beach.
Keep in mind that it is always important regardless of which brand of stroller you purchase to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace them as necessary.
Graco Modes Compatible Car Seats
Click Connect technology offers a one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect Strollers (including the Graco Modes Stroller) making these two infant car seats perfect if you want the full travel system.
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat
What Are Other Graco Customers Saying?
Based on other reviews of the Graco Modes Stroller this is a highly popular choice for families and one worth checking out. Common features customers like are:
- Great that the stroller can be used with an infant car seat carrier, as an infant stroller, and then a toddler stroller
- The stand that keeps the stroller upright and in place while you collapse it is an ideal
- Great that baby can be forward or backward facing.
- lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Easy to maneuver.
- The attached storage tray could be larger as its struggles to hold a few items.
- Challenging to disassemble for cleaning.
Graco Modes Alternative Stroller Systems
Graco Aire3 Click Connect Stroller
The Graco Aire3 Connect Stroller is a sleek, lightweight stroller that is designed to make it easy to get out and about with your baby.
Graco FastAction Fold DLX Travel System
The Graco FastAction DLX Travel System includes the stroller and infant carrier – perfect for those wanting the complete travel system.
Graco Modes Sport Click Connect Stroller
This is a sporty 3 wheel lifestyle stroller that accommodates an infant to a toddler.
FAQ About Graco Modes
The Graco Modes Stroller itself weights 23.4 lbs.
The maximum manufacturer recommended weight is 50 lbs.
Car seats generally are good for about 6 years from the date of manufacture, unless otherwise specified.
Conclusion: Graco Modes Review
When I look at my list of requirements in the search for the ideal stroller, the Graco Modes Stroller does meet the majority of my request. The key features that stand out for me are that it provides exceptional safety, especially with its convertible 3 or 5 point harness.
I like that I can connect an Infant seat to it which makes it ideal for keeping baby in the same seat between stroller and car and the fact that it is 3 strollers in 1 so I can use it from an infant up to my toddler makes it way more cost effective.
The only downside for me is the wheels been plastic which does make me wonder how long they will last and how the stroller will handle multiple users on rough terrain while out walking (or will it still be a smooth ride).
Overall in my view, the Graco Mode Stroller should be on all parents list to check out!
Further Reading on Graco Strollers
- Best Graco Travel Systems
- Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller Review
- Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Stroller Review
- Best Sit and Stand Strollers
- Best All Terrain Double Strollers
- Best Jogging Stroller Travel Systems
- Best Tandem Stroller Options