Got a bit of swag you want to share?
We’ve never met a parent that didn’t have something valuable (aka swag) to share. So if you resonate with our mission and our policies below, we’d love to hear from you and see how you could contribute.
What We’re Looking For
We will happily consider anything that might resonate with our diverse audience, especially if the tone is a fit.
We’re interested in funny or emotionally relatable posts about experiences from fertility, loss, pregnancy, birth, adoption, single parenting, co-parenting and grandparenting, we want to share it all. We’ve covered a lot of bases over the years though, so we also encourage you to consider topics that are a bit outside the norm.
Think about content that is more from a dad’s perspective, or lived experiences with specific medical conditions, or risks or challenges faced by certain socioeconomic status, race, or gender identity – things we all haven’t seen on other sites a bunch of times.
Read more about us and what we’re all about here and poke around the site to get a sense of the tone and topics of our content. If you feel you have something that can either fill a gap or complement something we already have on the site, please message us below.
What we’re NOT looking for
- Sponsored posts pretending to be guest posts
- Content related to parenting after the first few years of life. We’re really focused on the early days.
Other things you should know
- Paid guest posts need to be more than 400 words. We don’t have firm limits on the max word limit but try to keep it to around 2,000 max unless we’ve agreed to more.
- We always prefer real photos vs stock photos so please send through a photo to accompany your post if you have one. If you don’t have one, we can find one.
- We accept previously published posts if they were on your own personal blog, but not if they were on another larger site.
- If you’ve got something that’s maybe more appropriate for a social media post, we’d love to see that too. These ones currently aren’t paid, but we can showcase your own website or social media page if you want a shout out.
We compensate roughly $100 for each accepted full guest post. Social media long form posts are currently not paid.
How to Submit
If you have a completed piece that you feel matches the tone and topic range for our site, please email us at [email protected]