- Baby Dry vs Swaddlers Diapers: Parent’s Guide - May 26, 2022
- The Ultimate Guide to the Best C-Section Scar Creams - May 20, 2022
- Solly vs Moby Baby Wrap: Which Baby Wrap Is Best? - May 20, 2022
Whether you need a foldable wagon for multiple children, one child, or just to cart along your little one’s toys and games, there’s at least one that will work for you.
These five best foldable wagons are designed to fit your needs in at least one of these ways, even if you need a larger foldable wagon for your toddler to sit in, along with his or her toys. Sometimes, a standard wagon is good and well, but then you have a big and bulky stroller to try and store away.
With a foldable wagon for your child, you can fold it up to a more compact size to put away once it’s no longer in use.
In a lot of cases, foldable wagons are more for filling up with groceries or beach supplies other than actual little ones. But even if your need is a wagon to put your kid’s beach toys in so you don’t have to carry them yourself, you’ll get plenty of use out of whichever foldable wagon you decide is best for your family.
But if you’re really lucky, then you’ll get a foldable wagon that can not only hold stuff but also your toddler at the same time.
Table of Contents
1. Radio Flyer 3-In-1 EZ Folding Wagon
The Radio Flyer brand is known for all kinds of fun and easy-to-use wagons, and the Radio Flyer 3-in-1 EZ Folding Wagon is another one that’s easy to trust.
This particular wagon actually offers three different ways to use it. You can use it as a two-seater for two little ones, a bench seat to allow your child to sit comfortably, or as a wagon strictly for hauling groceries or other bulk items you might need to pull behind you rather than carry.
When using it for your toddler or small child, there are seat belts to keep them safe and padded seats for added comfort. There are even two cup holders for your convenience as well as theirs.
When the wagon isn’t in use, you can fold it to a nearly flat shape, which makes it easy to store or take with you when it’s no longer in use. It weighs less than 19 pounds on its own and the wagon can hold up to 150 pounds.
- Child Age Range: Your toddler can start enjoying it from the age of 1-½ years old and the wagon’s weight capacity is 150 pounds.
- Where To Buy: You can buy or on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Walmart.
- The Best Part: You can seat your child in the wagon two different ways and for cargo, you can put the seats down.
- The Not So Great: After frequent use, the seams on the wagon can start to rip or pull apart.
- Has This Item Been Recalled? There are no recent or current recalls for this particular wagon.
2. Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon
It may not be from a well-known brand, but the Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon for Kids is designed for kids, cargo, and whatever else you may need it for as long as it doesn’t exceed the weight limit.
Your children or even your pets can ride inside of the wagon, which is lined in comfortable fabric. There’s also a canopy over the top to shield them from the sun or light rain, and the wagon comes with a small basket affixed to one side of it. You can either push or pull the wagon and the wheels themselves are designed to go over almost any kind of terrain with ease.
It folds flat for easy storage in a car trunk and you can even pull it by one of the handles while it’s in the folded position. If your main goal is to use the wagon for your child or children, you can also purchase a full rain cover or bug net separately.
- Child Age Range: There’s no minimum age range, but the wagon can hold up to 150 pounds of kids or cargo.
- Where To Buy: You can primarily find the wagon on Amazon.
- The Best Part: The detachable sun canopy is convenient for keeping your child shielded from the elements.
- The Not So Great: Although the wagon can hold children, there aren’t any individual seats, but instead one big interior cargo space.
- Has This Item Been Recalled? There are no current or recent recalls for this wagon.
3. Hauck Eco Wagon
Although it can be used as either cargo or child wagon, the Hauck Eco Wagon is designed in a much more unique and stylish way.
The sun canopy on top is curved to offer even more protection from the elements and the larger wheels are made to move effortlessly over both solid and rough terrain. This includes grass and sand, which means that you can take the wagon almost anywhere. The frame of the wagon is completely foldable, but it’s also made of strong and durable steel.
And although the inside of the cargo area is essentially one big space, there are still two cushioned seats that can be washed by hand if needed. Unlike some similar wagons, the Hauck Eco Wagon also has a brake that is locked into place to prevent the wagon from moving when you need it to remain at a standstill.
- Child Age Range: Children as young as 18 months old can enjoy the wagon and it can hold up to 120 pounds.
- Where To Buy: You can primarily find the wagon on Amazon at this time.
- The Best Part: The wheels are rubber cased and designed to go over almost any kind of terrain with ease.
- The Not So Great: There aren’t any suitable or designated seatbacks for little ones inside the cargo space of the wagon.
- Has This Item Been Recalled? There are no current or recent recalls for the Hauck Eco Wagon.
4. On The Edge Folding Utility Wagon
The On The Edge Folding Utility Wagon is similar in both design and appearance to the more popular Radio Flyer 3-in-1 EZ Folding Wagon. It has a long handle to pull it behind you whether you have little ones riding inside or cargo that you’re unable to carry.
It also has a convenient sun and rain shield on top of the wagon that can be removed as needed and virtually stain-resistant material inside the cargo space. Like other similar folding wagons, the On The Edge wagon can be folded down to flat and near compact size.
In fact, what sets it apart from some other foldable wagons, it can be folded down to less than 10 percent of its actual size, which says a lot. On its own, it weighs 26 pounds, but that’s still relatively light for a foldable wagon.
- Child Age Range: There’s no set minimum age requirement for the wagon, but it has a weight capacity of up to 120 pounds.
- Where To Buy: You can primarily find it on Amazon.
- The Best Part: It folds up as small as possible, and even more so than other similar foldable wagons.
- The Not So Great: If your child is taller, the canopy on top might be a little too low for comfort.
- Has This Item Been Recalled?: There are no recent or current recalls on the Edge wagon.
5. EasyGo Wagon
The EasyGo Wagon comes in a few different colors, which makes it fun to choose the right one, but it also offers plenty if you need it for cargo or for little ones to ride in. Its heavy-duty rubber tires make it possible to pull the wagon over different kinds of terrain and the large wheels stay on the wagon even when it’s folded up to a smaller and more compact size and shape.
It also has a separate smaller storage compartment attached to the outside of the wagon, and a detachable overhead canopy to protect the contents of the wagon. When folded up, the wagon becomes an eighth of its original size, which is important when storing it away or just folding up to put in the trunk of your car.
- Child Age Range: Although there is no set minimum weight or age requirement for the wagon, the maximum weight capacity is 150 pounds.
- Where To Buy: You can purchase it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon.
- The Best Part: Since it can hold up to 150 pounds, even small children and not just toddlers can sit comfortably in the wagon.
- The Not So Great: Despite the wheels being virtually all-terrain, the axles might bend under pressure at times.
- Has This Item Been Recalled? There are no current or recent recalls on this particular wagon.
Whether you need a wagon for hauling groceries, bringing toys and towels to the beach, or for taking your little ones on long walks, a wagon that folds is easily the most convenient option.
You may not be able to use any foldable wagon for children, but for the most part, they’re suitable for little ones to ride in, especially since most foldable wagons have such high weight limits.
There are a few different acceptable brands out there, but by far, these are easily the five best foldable wagons that are durable and long-lasting enough for you to get years of use out of. Even if you use the foldable wagon for your toddler or small child, it’s simply good to have around so that you can use it for anything else you may need to cart around that’s too heavy to carry on your own.
Having a solid wagon is always good when you have one or more little ones running around, but at least with a foldable wagon, you can store it away with ease and take it with you almost anywhere you go.