When your baby is still in the newborn or infant stages, things are relatively simple as far as their feeding is concerned. You either go with breast milk or their preferred formula. And after putting together several bottles per day, he or she is good to go.
However, after a few months, it’s time to introduce solids and what better way than to use something like the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Blender/Steamer?
The baby food maker can not only blend your baby or toddler’s food, but it can also steam cook it. So, you won’t have to worry about transferring the food from one kitchen tool to another to get the job done.
In as little as 10 minutes, it can steam and blend up to three cups of food at once, so not only does it do everything for you after the push of a button or two, but it will also make enough baby food at once so you can store some for later. In fact, the Baby Brezza One Step even includes three reusable food pouches and filling funnels to make storing and keeping baby food even easier.
While the baby food tool does pretty much everything for your baby’s homemade baby food, it can choose to just steam, blend only, or use a combination of both methods at once.
Either way, you’re going to be able to get a ton of use out of the blender/steamer for your little one specifically. It can also be taken apart for easy cleaning, and the blade and tank are both dishwasher safe, which is, again, convenient for most parents. The buttons and small LCD screen on the blender/steamer are easy to read and operate and since the entire system is small enough to fit on your kitchen countertop, you can either keep it out or store it away with ease.
- 1 Beaba Babycook 4-in-1 Steam Cooker And Blender
- 2 Bapama Baby Food Maker
- 3 Flyspin Portable Baby Puree Food Processor Steamer Blender
- 4 Hamilton Beach Bebe Baby Food Maker
- It can make up to three cups of food at once without taking any out to switch over to the next stage of blending after steaming.
- The set also comes with the funnels and containers needed to store the baby food once you finish making it.
- It should take 10 minutes or less to steam and blend your baby’s food to completion.
- There are buttons and a small LCD screen to help you turn the Baby Brezza to the correct settings each time.
- The bowl and blades are both dishwashers safe to make cleanup that much easier for you.
- You truly just need to press two buttons, and that’s it before you watch your baby’s food steam and then blend together.
- It’s also easy to clean the blender/steamer when you’re finished, even without the help of a dishwasher.
- It takes up very little room either out on your countertop or stored away in a kitchen cabinet.
- The capacity of the bowl makes it possible to create multiple containers of baby food for a couple of days rather than just one serving each time.
- Some foods, like fruits and vegetables, are best drained of any excess water before you allow them to steam, so you’ll have to keep an eye on those in the process.
- Unfortunately, the lid of the Baby Brezza can stain easily, primarily depending on which foods you put in to puree for your baby’s food.
- Over time, the bowl of the blender/steamer can crack or develop some scratches, as it is made of plastic.
How Others Compare
Beaba Babycook 4-in-1 Steam Cooker And Blender
It can steam and blend any mixture of raw vegetables, fruits, and meat in as little as 15 minutes to give your baby the fresh and healthy baby food he or she needs. The large mixing bowl part can hold almost five cups of food at once, and there’s even a stainless steel water reservoir in the bottom to catch any excess water instead of having it mix in with your baby’s food and water it down.
You can opt to make pureed foods entirely for your baby or gradually make it thicker and less broken down for your toddler, but either way, the Beaba will steam it to completion for you. To operate it, you simply press the button to steam and then pour the steamed food into the blender and turn the dial to begin the blending process.
- It can hold up to five cups of cooked and blended baby food at once, which is a substantial amount, especially if you’re making a week’s worth in one day.
- Blending up even challenging to puree foods isn’t too hard and takes minimal effort from the Beaba Babycook.
- Although the bowl is also made of plastic like the Baby Brezza, it does feel sturdier than that of many other baby food makers.
- It will beep to alert you after each stage of steaming and cooking, so you won’t have to stand in the kitchen watching it work.
- When you’re ready to blend the food, you have to open the top of the device, flip the basket over into the blender part of it, and then turn the dial to set it on the blending function.
- If there is hard water buildup from minerals, it can be difficult to accurately and thoroughly clean the baby food steamer.
- It can be challenging to keep the lid closed as its steaming or blending, which can be inconvenient.
Bapama Baby Food Maker
The Bapama Baby Food Maker not only steam cooks and purees baby food, but it can also defrost and heat food, which brings even more use to it when it comes to your baby’s homemade baby food.
With one-handed controls that can be switched on and to different modes with just one hand, you won’t have to put your baby down to start up the baby food maker. Plus, the baby food will be ready within 15 minutes with little effort on your part. The steaming basket has a capacity of 11 ounces. It might not seem as large as some other baby food steamer and blenders, but it does mean that the entire device is easy to store and even take with you on family trips to continue making fresh and healthy baby food any time your baby might need it.
- At less than $80, the Bapama is relatively inexpensive, especially for all that it does when it comes to your baby’s food.
- It can also defrost vegetables, fruit, and meat, which eliminates any issues you may have in forgetting to thaw anything before making your baby’s food.
- Compared to some other similar devices, it’s relatively quiet, so you won’t have to worry about waking your baby when using it.
- The one-handed control makes it easy to turn on the machine while still holding your baby in one arm.
- It has a much smaller capacity than most other baby food steamer and blenders.
- Since the bowl is plastic, you do run the risk of it cracking over time due to the steam heat or scratching from scraping the inside of it.
- It can be difficult to carefully remove all of the parts for cleaning, especially when it comes to the extra sharp blade.
Flyspin Portable Baby Puree Food Processor Steamer Blender
Like so many others, including the Baby Brezza One Step, the Portable Baby Puree Food Processor Steamer Blender cooks and blends baby food for your little one.
To steam, you use the steamer basket and turn the dial to the correct setting. Then, when it’s done, you simply flip over the basket to empty its contents into the main blender bowl and set the dial to the other setting to puree your baby’s food.
The easy to use dial makes it possible to operate the baby food maker with just one hand, so you can still keep another arm free to hold your baby, and it’s made of a safe BPA-free material to keep your baby safe while you make their food from scratch yourself. Plus, it can hold up to 300 grams in its steamer basket.
On Amazon, the Portable Baby Puree Food Processor Steamer Blender is $66. Check out the latest price!
- Since the blade is so sharp, it can puree food relatively quickly, so if all you need to do is use that aspect, you’ll be able to make baby food in real minutes.
- After setting it to the steam setting and then the blending setting, you can walk away from each of them and not worry about its progress.
- It’s also relatively inexpensive, at less than $60, which is a lot less expensive than most other similar baby food makers.
- Since it’s so compact, you can even take it with you away from home without any issues.
- It will take around 20 minutes to steam and blend your baby’s food, while other similar baby food makers will have batches done more quickly.
- You do have to take the steamer basket out and put its contents into the blender bowl before pureeing it up, so it adds another step for you to do yourself.
- For some foods, like potatoes and carrots, it can take much longer to steam cook them fully.
Hamilton Beach Bebe Baby Food Maker
The Hamilton Beach Bebe Baby Food Maker might look like a cross between a food processor and a blender, but that’s only because it works hard to properly blend and puree baby foods for you.
It also steams food to cook it before pureeing. Even if you don’t need the food pureed, it can chop, shred, and slice food as well, so really, it’s your one-stop spot for so many different ways to cook and prepare your little one’s food, especially as they grow and require less pureed foods.
To operate it, you simply press the steam button and then turn the dial to either puree, pulse, or slice to get the consistency you need and the consistency your child has become accustomed to. The bowl itself can hold up to five cups, while the steamer basket has a three cup capacity, so you’ll be able to fit a substantial amount of food in the baby food maker to create one of a kind healthy baby food for your little one.
- It comes with 10 three-ounce containers to store baby food and then two caddies you can put them in and then stack for easier storage in your refrigerator.
- Different plates can be used to either blend, shred, or chop the different meat, fruits, and vegetables in the Hamilton Beach Bebe Baby Food Maker.
- Once the water is gone and the steaming is finished, the machine will automatically shut off.
- It’s easy to use for most parents and caregivers, and it will steam and blend your baby’s food in minutes, much like the other similar blenders or steamers.
- With more pieces to the baby food maker, it can be more challenging to keep track of them all and to keep them all clean.
- It can be difficult to thoroughly clean it, especially at the base, where it can be harder to get to each time.
- The blender bowl may get scratched up quickly, and just from the blade at that, as opposed to any other outside source.
There was once a time when making baby food yourself just meant pureeing some fruits and vegetables and calling it a day. But with the Baby Brezza One Step Baby Blender/Steamer, you can cook your baby’s food before you make it into totally digestible baby food for him or her.
Sure, there are some other similar products out there, and some may even do the job well, but with the Baby Brezza, you can pretty much do it all and with hardly any effort.
You can make, store, and even serve baby food right from the container and it’s also dishwasher safe for your convenience. It’s also all done in just one step, making it pretty easy to get your baby all of the nutrients and vitamins they need without purchasing premade jars of baby food from the store. You’ll know exactly what’s going into your baby’s body and you can help him or her learn what new flavors they enjoy the most.