Some might say that every toddler needs a wagon at some point. Or, if you think about it, every parent might need it just as badly. When strollers aren’t an option or you need a little more room for one or two children, a wagon can really help you out. Instead of going with one that might fade over time or one that has small wheels that trip over uneven pavement, consider the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon.
As the name suggests, the Veer is designed to roll smoothly over all different kinds of terrain, including rugged or uneven terrain and pavement and even sand. The airless tires and comfort suspension offer as smooth of a ride as possible and you can use the wagon from infancy until all you need the wagon for is to load it up with things you can’t carry. In fact, the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon can be used with an infant car seat if you purchase the infant car seat adaptor separately.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B074YJY8LQ” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/41eCTbTbxtL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”500″]
From there, it can also be used in an infant mode as a sort of carriage to lay your baby down as you push or pull the wagon. You can also use it with your infant and toddler at the same time or just your toddler. It also has a snack and drink holder, which all parents know is a must with toddlers who live for snack time. And while it only includes two cup holders, it actually has the capability to accept up to six cup holders at once. There are also mesh pockets inside the wagon for your convenience.
Unlike other similar wagons, this one has five-point safety harnesses inside for your child’s safety and the wagon itself is plenty comfortable for children as they grow. Specifically, it can be used for children from infancy to past five years of age. And after that, you can still use the wagon to push or pull things that you can’t carry, which just adds to its longevity.
You can primarily find it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon. Veer Cruiser | Next Generation Premium Stroller Wagon Hybrid
- 1 Features
- 2 Pros
- 3 Cons
- 4 WONDERFOLD W4 4 Seater Multi-Function Quad Stroller Wagon with Removable Raised Seats and Slidable Canopy, Gray
- 5 Keenz Stroller Wagon – 7S Pull/Push Wagon Stroller – Safe and Secure Baby & Big Kids Wagon with Canopy & Other Accessories Included – Versatile Wagon Stroller Ideal for Special Needs, Black
- 6 Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon
- 7 Final Thoughts
- The wagon folds up for easy storage when it’s not in use.
- It has rear-wheel fenders.
- You can either push or pull the wagon with you.
- The handle height can be adjusted to fit different parents and caregivers.
- There’s also a foot brake, which is hard to come by for kids’ wagons.
- It has a relatively lightweight aluminum frame.
- There’s a strong front suspension to absorb bumps or uneven terrain.
- It’s perfect to use with babies and toddlers at the same time.
- You can even attach a newborn car seat to it with the correct attachment.
- There are a ton of cup holders and pockets to keep things organized when your kids are in the wagon.
- Because you can push and pull the wagon, it has excellent maneuverability.
- It also folds up to a smaller size for easy transporting when it’s not in use.
- The wagon is on the pricier side for some families.
- It takes relatively wide turns, despite being easy to maneuver.
- The wagon’s canopy doesn’t offer very much sun coverage for little ones.
- While there are plenty of accessories to purchase to go along with the wagon, they are also costly.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon.
How Others Compare
WONDERFOLD W4 4 Seater Multi-Function Quad Stroller Wagon with Removable Raised Seats and Slidable Canopy, Gray
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B07LGL333K” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/41iwwRUn1ML.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”500″]
The WonderFold Baby Quad Stroller Wagon is another two-seater made for multiple terrains which can be folded up with ease. That quality alone isn’t easy to find with a wagon, and it makes it comparable to the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon. It comes with a removable but full-coverage canopy and is made with foam wheels that won’t require any air.
It also has a strong suspension and an easy to access foot brake. Each of the four seats have a five-point safety harness to keep your little ones securely buckled in and the wheels make it easy to roll over different kinds of terrain. Once your child grows out of the stroller, it still has ample space to pull things in it that you can’t carry and it is equipped with an easy one-step folding system.
The name of the game with this wagon is ease of use and longevity and it hits the nail on the head with both aspects. The wagon itself is 34 pounds and has a maximum weight capacity of 150 pounds. Children six months of age or older can start to use the wagon and it is available on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon. WONDERFOLD X4 4-Passenger Pull/Push Quad Stroller Wagon with Adjustable Handle Bar, Removable Canopy, Safety Seats with 5-Point Harness, One-Step Foot Brake (Black)
- Unlike other wagons, this one can hold up to four children at once.
- When folded up, it can easily fit in the back of most cars.
- It’s also easy to put together when you initially get it.
- The sunshade on top covers the entire wagon.
- The WonderFold is on the pricier side.
- Surprisingly, it doesn’t roll the best on smooth terrain and works better on rough or uneven pavement or ground.
- The canopy does easily come off, which can be annoying for most parents.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the WonderFold Baby Quad Stroller Wagon.
Keenz Stroller Wagon – 7S Pull/Push Wagon Stroller – Safe and Secure Baby & Big Kids Wagon with Canopy & Other Accessories Included – Versatile Wagon Stroller Ideal for Special Needs, Black
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B07V9P9NFD” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/41yKoACK2CL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”413″ alt=”keenz 7s stroller wagon”]
The Keenz 7s Stroller Wagon is one of the more top tier options that a lot of parents tend to compare to the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon. Not only can you transport two children at once with this one comfortably and safely, but there is even an additional storage compartment. It sits right outside of the wagon to keep things out of the way for your little ones and adds to the versatility of this particular wagon.
Instead of a pull handle, this wagon has a handlebar on either end of the wagon so you can push it light a stroller from either side, but have the feel and the convenience of a wagon. The wagon also has a durable aluminum frame and when folded up, it has a handy cover to make storing it or sliding it into your trunk a little easier. It has a maximum weight of 110 pounds and can be found on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Target. Keenz Stroller Wagon – 7S Pull/Push Wagon Stroller – Safe and Secure Baby & Big Kids Wagon with Canopy & Other Accessories Included – Versatile Wagon Stroller Ideal for Special Needs, Blue
- The handlebars adjust to 10 different positions.
- It has a full sunshade for full coverage.
- You can either push or pull the wagon.
- It also folds up with ease to take with you when your little ones aren’t in it.
- It’s also another pricey wagon.
- It can be a little difficult to turn and steer the wagon.
- Pushing the wagon can also be a challenge, despite it being marketed as a wagon that’s also a stroller.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the Keenz 7s Stroller Wagon.
Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B075ZGVW49″ locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/510I1mSYsDL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”500″ alt=”creative outdoor distributor push pull wagon”]
Even without the super-sized wheels of some other comparable wheels, the Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon moves smoothly over different kinds of terrain and maneuvers easily. It can also hold two children at once as well as some groceries or odds and ends. This is thanks to the additional storage space on the outside of the wagon, which can hold some of whatever you can’t fit in the wagon itself.
It also folds up with ase when you aren’t using it and you can then pull the folded up wagon behind you if you need to. As a wagon, it can be pulled in the traditional sense, but it also has a handlebar that can be used to push it in the style of a stroller. Either way, this means plenty of versatility with this particular wagon. The wagon can support up to 150 pounds total for toddlers and small children alike. Creative Outdoor Push Pull Collapsible Folding Wagon Stroller Cart for Kids | Sun & Rain Shade | Beach Park Camping Tailgate & Garden | Navy
- It folds up more easily than most similar wagons.
- You don’t even need to put it together since it comes fully assembled in its box.
- The wagon can fit two children as well as groceries at the same time.
- When folded, it becomes compact and easy to store.
- The wagon itself is heavy on its own, so picking it up to put in the trunk can be difficult.
- It could use a little more cushion to keep little ones comfortable as they ride in it.
- There isn’t a snack tray, which can be inconvenient for some kids.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the Creative Outdoor Distributor Push Pull Wagon.
Although there the Veer All-Terrain Cruiser Wagon is unique in its style and versatility, there are a handful of others that you can compare to it. However, when you look at this one next to those others, it’s hard to deny all that the Veer offers. It can roll smoothly over different kinds of terrain and has a strong suspension to keep your little ones safe and comfortable. It can also be pushed or pulled, which adds to its overall versatility. Yes, the wagon is on the pricier side, but when you consider the costs of wagons and strollers separately, it’s a little easier to see the value in this particular wagon.
- The 5 Best Foldable Wagons Your Kids (And You) Need
- Top 7 Best Travel Strollers – the Lightest and Safest Strollers for Your Baby
- Baby Stroller Recalls | What Strollers Are Recalled? [July 2019 Update]