Are you on the hunt for a diaper bag that doesn’t look like any ordinary bag? Want something that is on the classy side that could pass as a stylish everyday bag? Perhaps you’re searching for the perfect baby shower gift for that special friend. Then you may want to check out our review on the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack.
What are important factors to consider when looking into a backpack diaper bag?
We think there are some key details to consider when deciding to purchase a backpack diaper bag whether this is for yourself or someone else and this includes:
- It needs to be large enough to fit all of the babies items in including mom’s stuff too!
- Strong and Durable – it needs to hold a lot of items so must not fall to pieces after 5 minutes.
- Include superior features like an insulated bottle holder, numerous pockets, and a fold-out change mat.
- Easy to clean either by hand washing or machine washing.
- Available with stroller straps to make it easy to travel with.
- Lightweight – we don’t recommend it to have any heavy metals or materials that make the bag weigh so much you can’t even carry it once full.
- Can be worn over the shoulder and as a backpack.
- Cost-effective – may cost slightly more than other diaper bags but ultimately must last!
Jump to a specific section
Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack
Introducing the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack. A modern design that can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack and comes in a range of fabulous colors and designs.
- The outer fabric is heavy-duty and easy to wipe clean.
- Changing pad is attached to the bag to prevent it from slipping out when changing the baby. However, it can be removed for ease of cleaning.
- Changing pad is thick.
- The bag provides plenty of pockets and storage compartments.
- Strong and durable design.
- Can be worn as a backpack or over-the-shoulder bag.
- 2 exterior bottle pockets for easy access.
- Stroller straps are included and can easily attach to most strollers.
- Price – this is a pretty pricey diaper bag!
- No insulated pockets to keep bottles warm.
Features of the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack
Take a look at the features of the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack and see what you think!
- Spacious interior with 5 pockets (2 to stow bottles) and a key clip
- Wider zip-open top for quick access to contents
- 2 exterior bottle pockets
- Zip-out diaper changing station for baby with removable changing pad and pockets for diapers and wipes
- Magnetic front flap closure, plus snaps for added security
- Exterior back pocket to store backpack straps when not in use
- A top grab handle for easy toting
- PPB-monogrammed plastic wipes case
- Upgraded hardware and vegan leather detailing
- Now includes stroller straps to attach the bag to most strollers easily
- 2 easy ways to be carried: Backpack with adjustable straps or cross-body/on shoulder with long, adjustable strap
Specifications of the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack
- Boxy Backpack: 13″ W x 13.5″ H x 5.5″ D
- Long strap drop: 11″ – 22″
- Weight: 2.8 lbs
Exclusive PPB-designed print, some featuring embroidery accent detail, on an easy-to-clean, glazed coated canvas exterior with water-resistant lining
Product price guide
The Petunia Picket Bottom Boxy Backpack will make a dent in your wallet with the majority of retailers such as Amazon and Petunia.com. Be sure to check the websites for updated pricing information.[/easyazon_link]
What are customers saying?
Based on other reviews of the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack this is a must for many families. Frequent feedback about the backpack include:
- This diaper bag is the diaper bags of all diaper bags, the outside fabric is very heavy-duty and easy to wipe clean making it worry-free of where you set it down.
- Such a cute and practical diaper bag.
- The glazed fabric is easy to maintain with a wipe of a damp cloth and the compartments on all sides of the bag provide plenty of storage room
- The zip-out changing pad is so convenient and love that it can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Love that the bag can be used as a shoulder bag or backpack. The pattern is stunning and feels well like a well-constructed bag.
- Wish it had an insulated pocket to keep bottles warm.
- Even though the bag is beautiful it is on the pricey side.
Some Alternative Backpack Diaper Bags
In case the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack is not exactly what you are looking for here are some alternative backpacks diaper bags that we found:
Diaper Bag Backpack Convertible Baby Bag by Babyboo 16
Babyboo 16 has a stylish diaper bag that can be worn 3 ways as a crossbody bag, tote, or backpack. A reasonably priced backpack diaper bag is made with a stain-resistant cotton fabric that is woven expertly for a sturdy and lightweight finish. Plenty of storage options on offer with 14 large and hidden pockets this would make an ideal diaper bag.
Ju-Ju-Be Onyx Collection B.F.F. Convertible Diaper Bag
The Ju-Ju-Be is up there with the Petunia Pickle Bottom Bags in that it has a pretty high price tag but is made from 100% polyester and is machine washable. Keeping yourself organized won’t be too much of a problem as it has plenty of storage compartments and two insulated bottle holders to keep your little ones bottle hot or cold.
HapTim Multi-function Baby Diaper Bag Backpack
Hap Tim have a fantastic diaper backpack bag available that comes with stroller straps. Made with a high-quality nylon garment fabric and non-fraying stitching with long lasting zippers means this bag will last for years to come. Spacious 13 pockets available and has an insulated pocket to keep food and drink the ideal temperature for baby. This would make a lovely baby shower gift for someone special!
Our research shows that Petunia Pickle Bottom place out a superior diaper bag that is durable, long-lasting and very practical. If you can get past the price (or perhaps have someone buy it for you), then it may be the perfect diaper bag to complement your little one.