Last Updated on
Are you searching for a stroller that will fit your infant and last up to Toddler age? Do you want something that is easy to assemble, lightweight and durable? We have conducted some research and found one that might just fit in with what you need.
Here is our review on the Chicco Liteway Stroller.
- 1 Introducing the Chicco Liteway Stroller
- 2 Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller
- 3 Chicco Echo Stroller
- 4 Chicco C6 Stroller
- 5 Our Conclusion
Important things to consider when choosing a Stroller
It is important to consider what we are looking for in a lightweight stroller. Here is a suggested wish list:
- Easy to use
- Simple to assemble and easy to clean
- Provides optimum safety for your little ones
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to pack down and store in a vehicle
- Can be utilized from an infant through to a toddler
Introducing the Chicco Liteway Stroller
The Chicco Liteway Stroller is a compact and ultra lightweight stroller that is available in a range of colors and modern features and is fast becoming a favorite with many parents.
A current specification of the stroller is that it can fold down compactly which makes it ideal for travel and storage.
The Seat can recline to 5 different positions, and there is the convenience of a hide-away boot that encloses infants when the seat is fully reclined, ensuring comfort for sleeping babies.
An important factor is the rear wheel suspension, front swivel wheels with foot action locks and toe-tap locking brakes all support the stroller to have a smooth and secure ride.
Recommended from birth to 40 lbs.
To see the full Chicco Liteway Stroller product description click here.
- One hand adjustable fully reclining seat
- One hand fold release
- Parent cup holder
- Hide-away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
- Rear wheel suspension
- Fabric is detachable for washing
- Harness can be tricky to connect around baby and toddlers
- Shade is not big enough to cover the child when in the recline position
- Some parents find the basket below a bit on the small side
- Suspension could be better
Features of the Chicco Liteway Stroller
Check out the full range of features the Chicco Liteway Stroller has to offer:
- A Hideaway boot to protect infants when the seat is reclined
- Fully reclining backrest that has the convenience of 5 positions
- An Adjustable leg rest with the option of having it in 2 positions
- Front swivel wheels the have foot action locks
- Rear-wheel suspension with foot-action rear locking brakes
- A handy adjustable canopy that has a flip-out visor window
- Lightweight aluminum elliptical tubing
- Parent cup holder – that is definitely a must!
- Padded push handles for comfort.
- 3D compact fold for easy storage and transport
- Automatic storage latch that will keep the stroller folded
- Convenient storage basket that is super handy especially if popping into a store.
Chicco Liteway Stroller Specifications
- Dimensions – Open: 35L x 19W x 40H in.
- Dimensions – Folded: 46 x 10 x 11.75 in.
- Front Wheel Diameter: 5.50 in.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 7 in.
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Ship Weight: 18.0 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 11.5W x 10H x 43D in.
Setup and Care of the Chicco Liteway Stroller
The Chicco Liteway Stroller comes with a detailed user manual that has step by step assembly instructions. The manual also includes everything you need to know how to use the stroller to its fullest potential. Care and maintenance instructions are available at the back of the manual to ensure the stroller will last. The Chicco website also has a PDF version of the manual available for quick download.
Chicco recommends every so often to wipe off any plastic or aluminum parts with a damp cloth and then always ensure you dry the stroller to prevent parts getting rusty. The fabric part of the stroller is detachable making it easy to clean.
It is always important regardless of which brand of stroller is purchased to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace as necessary.
Amazon, Chicco, and Target all have the same list price of $139.99 (USD Dollars) for the Chicco Liteway Stroller. Be sure to click the links to check out any updated pricing. Of course, you can check out the latest discounts and prices here!
What are Customers Saying about the Chicco Liteway Stroller?
The following are some common aspect that users liked:
- Great deal for the money.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- An ideal stroller to use while traveling that has fantastic storage space underneath.
- Easy to collapse down to store away.
- The harness system is complicated.
- Sturdy feeling stroller.
- The Suspension could be improved for all terrain
Some Alternatives to Try
Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller
A 2-1 lightweight stroller that will fit a KeyFit car seat carrier which then conveniently converts to a toddler seat. The Stroller has one hand adjustable seat recline with 5 positions and comes with a compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage.
Chicco Echo Stroller
The Chicco Echo Stroller has and 4 position seat with an adjustable leg support and mesh storage basket underneath to hold baby’s items conveniently. A 5 point harness system with padded shoulders makes traveling safe for your little one.
Chicco C6 Stroller
The Chicco C6 Stroller is an affordable stroller that is lightweight and has a multi-position reclining seat that is safe and comfortable. The new rounder canopy can be adjusted to help you better protect your child in different weather conditions.
Our research shows there is a wide range of lightweight strollers available to suit everyone’s needs and budgets. If you are wanting something that is easy to maneuver, has a fully reclining backrest with 5 positions, is simple to fold down and store and suitable from birth then the Amazon 4 star rated Chicco Liteway Stroller is one to check out.