- Dr. Brown vs Avent Bottles: Which is Better? - January 23, 2023
- Baby Formula Recalls : Latest Baby Formula Recall - January 16, 2023
- Tommee Tippee vs Avent: Which is Better? - January 5, 2023
Are you searching for a stroller that will fit your infant and last up to Toddler age? Do you want something that is easy to assemble, lightweight and durable? We have conducted some research and found one that might just fit in with what you need.
Here is our review on the Chicco Liteway Stroller.
- 1 Introducing the Chicco Liteway Stroller
- 2 Key Features of the Chicco Lightweight Liteway Stroller
- 3 Chicco Liteway Alternatives
- 4 Conclusion: Chicco Liteway Review
Important things to consider when choosing a Stroller
It is important to consider what we are looking for in a lightweight stroller. Here is a suggested wish list:
- Easy to use
- Simple to assemble and easy to clean
- Provides optimum safety for your little ones
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to pack down and store in a vehicle
- Can be utilized from an infant through to a toddler
Introducing the Chicco Liteway Stroller
The Chicco Liteway Stroller is a compact and ultra-lightweight stroller that is available in a range of colors and modern features and is fast becoming a favorite with many parents. A current specification of the stroller is that it can fold down compactly which makes it ideal for travel and storage.
The Seat can recline to 5 different positions, and there is the convenience of a hide-away boot that encloses infants when the seat is fully reclined, ensuring comfort for sleeping babies. An important factor is the rear wheel suspension, front swivel wheels with foot action locks and toe-tap locking brakes all support the stroller to have a smooth ride and secure ride. Recommended from birth to 40 lbs.
Chicco Liteway Pros
- One-hand adjustable fully reclining seat
- One-hand fold release
- Parent cup holder
- Hide-away boot for enclosing infants when reclined
- Rear-wheel suspension
- Fabric is detachable for washing
Chicco Liteway Cons
- The harness can be tricky to connect around baby and toddlers
- The canopy shade is not big enough to cover the child when in the reclined position
- Some parents find the basket below a bit on the small side
- The suspension could be better
Key Features of the Chicco Lightweight Liteway Stroller
Check out the full range of features the Chicco Liteway Stroller has to offer:
- A Hideaway boot to protect infants when the seat is reclined
- A fully reclining backrest that has the convenience of 5 positions
- An Adjustable leg rest with the option of having it in 2 positions
- Front swivel wheels the have foot action locks
- Rear-wheel suspension with foot-action rear locking brakes, sturdy feel
- A handy adjustable canopy (and removable canopy) that has a flip-out visor window (window canopy)
- Lightweight aluminum elliptical tubing
- Parent cup holder – that is definitely a must!
- Padded push handles making it comfortable to push
- 3D compact fold for easy storage and transport
- Automatic storage latch that will keep the stroller folded
- Convenient storage basket that is super handy especially if popping into a store or for carrying the diaper bag
Chicco Liteway Stroller Specifications
- Dimensions – Open: 35L x 19W x 40H in.
- Dimensions – Folded: 46 x 10 x 11.75 in.
- Front Wheel Diameter: 5.50 in.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 7 in.
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Ship Weight: 18.0 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 11.5W x 10H x 43D in.
Setup and Care of the Chicco Liteway Stroller
The Chicco Liteway Stroller comes with a detailed user manual that has step-by-step assembly instructions. The manual also includes everything you need to know how to use the stroller to its fullest potential. Care and maintenance instructions are available at the back of the manual to ensure the stroller will last. The Chicco website also has a PDF version of the manual available for quick download.
Chicco recommends every so often to wipe off any plastic or aluminum parts with a damp cloth and then always ensure you dry the stroller to prevent parts from getting rusty. The fabric part of the stroller is detachable making it easy to clean.
It is always important regardless of which brand of the stroller is purchased to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace as necessary.
What are Customers Saying about the Chicco Liteway Stroller?
The following are some common aspect that users liked:
- Great deal for the money.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- An ideal stroller to use while traveling that has fantastic storage space underneath.
- Easy to collapse down to store away.
- The harness system is complicated.
- Sturdy feeling stroller, with more durable wheels
- The Suspension could be improved as a terrain stroller (all-terrain wheels, absorption)
Chicco Liteway Alternatives
Chicco Liteway Plus Stroller
A 2-1 lightweight stroller that will fit a KeyFit infant car seat carrier which then conveniently converts to a toddler seat once they’ve outgrown the infant car seat insert. The Stroller has one hand adjustable seat recline with 5 positions and comes with a compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage.
Chicco Echo Stroller
The Chicco Echo Stroller has and 4 position seat with adjustable leg support and a mesh storage basket underneath to hold the baby’s items conveniently. A 5 point harness system with padded shoulders makes traveling safe for your little one.
Chicco C6 Stroller
The Chicco C6 Stroller is an affordable stroller that is lightweight and has a multi-position reclining seat that is safe and comfortable. The new rounder canopy can be adjusted to help you better protect your child in different weather conditions (including better rain cover).
Conclusion: Chicco Liteway Review
Our research shows there is a wide range of lightweight strollers available to suit everyone’s needs and budgets.
If you are wanting something that is easy to maneuver, has a fully reclining backrest with 5 positions, is simple to fold down and store and suitable from birth then the Amazon 4 star rated Chicco Liteway Stroller is a great stroller to consider.