Last Updated on
The Nuna Mixx Stroller isn’t a jogger, but it can maneuver in and out of crowds with ease. It’s not meant to be for your forever stroller, but it can be used from birth, which is a huge plus. Speaking of huge, the size is compact enough to make you feel as though your child has enough security in the stroller without the stroller itself feeling bulky to you.
There are also four modes you can use the stroller in. From birth, you can use it with a corresponding Nuna car seat, or attach one of the Nuna carrycots to the frame. Then, you can use the actual seat as either inward or outward facing. It can be folded quickly and easily and to near flat but can be pulled along on its wheels when in a folded upright position. The seat itself reclines back all the way to allow your little one naps on the go if needed and the canopy, which is already relatively oversized, extends for extra cover.
Since the Nuna Mixx isn’t a jogger, the tires aren’t air-filled, but instead, they’re filled with foam and designed to withstand tough and prolonged use. The long push bar is covered in a soft material that’s meant to keep your hands comfortable through long walks or just when taking the stroller to the supermarket. Plus, it has a large canvas storage basket underneath. The Nuna Mixx is designed for children from birth up to 44 pounds and can be purchased in-store at Nordstrom and Pottery Barn Kids. The Nuna Mixx retails for $750 with the bassinet.
- 1 Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller
- 2 Britax B-Ready G2 Stroller
- 3 Joovy Qool
- 4 Chicco Bravo LE Quick-Fold Stroller
- 5 FAQ’s About Nuna Mixx
- It has a quick click fold capability that enables you to fold the stroller flat with a simple squeeze.
- There are a number of different accessories you can purchase to attach to it, like a tray for your little one or the bassinet carrier.
- It also has a peekaboo mesh window on top of the canopy that can be covered if your baby is napping.
- It corresponds with the Nuna Pipa Icon Car Seat so you can utilize the stroller right from the start safely.
- In some cases, the stroller might come with the bassinet carrier, which is convenient for those who were already planning on using one.
- The Nuna Mixx closes and opens easily with just one hand.
- It has corresponding car seats and bassinet carriers to complete the package.
- The seat can be reclined all the way back for your baby’s safety and comfort.
- The stroller’s foam-filled tires provide a smooth ride.
- There’s also an easy one-touch rear brake system in place.
- At more than $700, the Nuna Mixx may be out of some parents’ budget.
- Since it’s only available in select stores, it can be a hassle for some parents to be able to get to the proper store to purchase the stroller.
- There aren’t any built-in cup holders or trays for you or your little one.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the Nuna Mixx Stroller.
How Others Compare
Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller
Just like the Nuna Mixx, the Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller has a seat that can face inward or outward for your baby’s comfort. It also has an extra large canopy to protect them from the elements on long walks or when you’re out and about.
It can be used from birth with the right car seat and up until your little one is 50 pounds, which actually puts its weight limit above that of the Nuna Mixx. It also has breathable mesh material throughout, large tires to absorb any heavy impact over uneven pavement or paths, and a cup holder attached to the handlebar. The entire stroller is just 20 pounds on its own, which makes for easy one-handed folding and transporting it from place to place when needed. You can buy it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby.
On Amazon, the Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller is $300. Check out the latest price!
- The large storage basket underneath can be accessed by three different sides, which is convenient for grabbing things on the fly.
- Overall, it’s easy to push and maneuver the stroller.
- It can hold children up to 50 pounds, which gives it a longer shelf life than some other comparable strollers.
- The seat can recline to a near flat position.
- Without a parent console, there’s nowhere to put your phone, keys, or wallet other than the storage basket underneath.
- While the stroller is relatively lightweight, the actual frame is on the bulkier side.
- Unfolding the stroller can be a struggle for some parents or caregivers.
- Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on this stroller.
Britax B-Ready G2 Stroller
The Britax B-Ready G2 Stroller is similar to the Nuna Mixx in design, only its biggest selling point is probably that it offers up to 12 different possible seating options. These range from inward and outward facing to being able to have a car seat attached to the bottom with the proper adapter to having a double seat attached to the bottom, making it a double stroller at will. With this one, the possibilities really are nearly endless.
The stroller has two seats attached to it at once, you can still fold it with the click of a latch and it folds almost flat. The storage basket underneath is extra large and can be accessed from any side of the stroller, including the front. The G2 is designed for children from 4-55 pounds and can be purchased on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby and Target.
- Since you can add a car seat to the bottom or an additional seat, you can turn the G2 into a double stroller with ease.
- There are so many different ways to use the stroller that your little one is almost guaranteed to find a position that he or she likes best.
- When you aren’t using an additional seat, the storage basket underneath is quite large.
- It has a four-position recline to get your baby or toddler in the perfect spot on long walks.
- Although you can fold the stroller with the second seat installed, it probably won’t stand up properly when in the folded position.
- Having a second seat underneath does take away any storage space you might need, especially with two little ones in the stroller at one time.
- Overall, it’s a relatively heavy stroller, even without a second seat attached.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
In 2016, there was a recall for some Britax B-Ready Strollers, but not the Britax B-Ready G2 Stroller specifically.
The Joovy Qool is one of those strollers that just looks cool and sleek right off the bat. But more than looking the part, it also offers versatility and longevity in a way that not many other similar strollers do.
The Joovy Qool can be converted to a double or even triple stroller and can hold up to 135 pounds at once. This means that even if you keep it as a single stroller, it could be the only one you’ll ever need. In order to use it with a car seat, you will need a proper adaptor, but it’s all worth it for what you get. The tires are also tough enough to withstand multiple different kinds of terrain and there’s a front wheel suspension to absorb any bumps along the way and give your little one a smooth ride. You can buy it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Target and Buy Buy Baby.
- There’s no shortage of ways to use the stroller, including as a triple stroller, which is highly unusual.
- Overall, the stroller can sustain up to 135 pounds, which is kind of a big deal if you need to use it for multiples or as your toddler grows.
- While it may be a little heavy, the Joovy Qool does fold up to a surprisingly compact size.
- The storage basket underneath is large enough to carry almost anything you and your little ones might need.
- When folded down, the stroller collapses rather than remain standing, which can make things a little difficult.
- The different accessories, some of which are necessary to enjoy all the Joovy Qool has to offer, can get pricey.
- It is on the heavier side.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls on the Joovy Qool Stroller.
Chicco Bravo LE Quick-Fold Stroller
Just like the Nuna Mixx and other comparable strollers, the Chicco Bravo LE Quick-Fold Stroller is designed with versatility in mind. It can be used as a standard stroller or as a frame stroller, as you can take the entire seat off and use it to attach the corresponding car seat to it. This enables you to get use out of the stroller as soon as you need to with your infant in his or her car seat on the frame.
To fold it, you simply pull up on the latch located under the seat and the wheels turn inward to give you a truly compact and flat fold. Unlike some of the other similar car seats, however, it does have a removable child’s tray with two cup holders and a little console. This might not seem like a big deal, but with this particular style of stroller, it’s a definite plus. It’s designed for children from 5-55 pounds and you can buy it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby and Target.
- It can maneuver through narrow areas with ease.
- You can collapse the stroller with just one hand and with no struggle that some other one-handed close strollers give.
- Because of its sleek and slim design, it can fit in most trunks when folded down.
- Compared to other similar strollers, the Chicco Bravo LE is a lot more affordable, especially since it can be used for kids up to 55 pounds.
- The seat reclines, but in that position, the footrest doesn’t also recline, so your child’s feet might hand out the end.
- Because of the stroller’s foam tires, they can wear down a lot more quickly than standard or air-filled tires.
- It’s on the heavier side, to picking it up to put in your trunk when folded can be difficult.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent or current recalls for the Chicco Bravo LE Quick-Fold Stroller.
FAQ’s About Nuna Mixx
How much does the Nuna Mixx weigh?
Nuna Mixx is a standard stroller, therefore it is a bit heavier than travel strollers. It weighs 26.8 lbs and its dimensions are 44.3″ x 23.4″ x 33.5″.
Where is Nuna Made?
Nuna is a company based in Amsterdam and has been working since 2007. Their baby gear is easy, safe and compact and their main goal is to keep your little one safe and comfy day and night.
How to clean Nuna Mixx Stroller?
As with any other stroller or car seat, the plastic material on the stroller should be washed with a cloth and soft detergent while the fabric can be washed in the machine. We advise you not to use any strong detergent that can cause the material to change and fade because it can be hard to put the stroller back together again.
Does Nuna give warranty for Nuna Mixx?
Nuna provides 2-year warranty for all their gear starting from the day of the purchase. Small accessories have a 1 year warranty.
On paper, the Nuna Mixx might not seem like the most revolutionary concept in the stroller business, but it definitely has its perks. Compared to some other similar strollers, it has a lot of comfort factors for you and your little one and it can be used from infancy with the right attachments, which adds to its longevity in a big way.
Yes, other similar strollers offer this too, but it’s still a big selling point for the Nuna Mixx. It also has the easy to fold feature, which some other strollers might have, but which makes it easy to use for almost any parent or caregiver. Obviously, there are going to be a lot of strollers that compare to the Nuna Mixx, but overall, it has the right features and overall life to give you and your child literal years of use.
- The Nuna Sena Leaf Curv Review: Is it Right for You?
- The Guava Family Lotus Everywhere Travel Crib vs. The Nuna Sena Mini Playard Travel Crib
- Nuna Sena vs 4moms Breeze Comparison: Find the One You’ll Love More!
- Nuna Sena vs. Lotus Comparison: Which Travel Crib is Best?
- Nuna Sena vs Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Comparison: Which is Better?