- Best Cyber Monday Baby Deals 2022: Strollers, Car Seats - November 29, 2022
- Huggies Snug and Dry vs Little Snugglers: Which Diaper is Best? - November 7, 2022
- Dr. Brown vs Avent Bottles : Which is Better? - October 12, 2022
Are you on the search for a lightweight and compact stroller? Have you heard about the Maclaren Volo Stroller and what to know more? Check out our in-depth review of everything you need to know about the Maclaren Volo Stroller to see if it fits you and your little one’s needs.
- 1 The Maclaren Volo Stroller
- 2 Features of the Maclaren Volo Stroller
- 3 Maclaren Volo Stroller Specifications
- 4 Maclaren Cup Holder
- 5 Maclaren Universal Organiser
- 6 Maclaren Triumph Stroller
- 7 Maclaren Quest
- 8 Maclaren Globetrotter Stroller
The Maclaren Volo Stroller
This stroller is not only lightweight and easy to move around it is also simple to fold and carry and has some great features.
Due to its simple design, it makes a great stroller for children and parents always on the go. The Maclaren Volo stroller is incredibly lightweight with its basic weight of 10.7lbs. This low weight stroller allows it to maneuver easily, and then once finished been used you can simply fold it down and carry it.
The breathable mesh seat is ideal in warm weather so perfect for those summer months! The one point that does stick out for me is the Maclaren Volo Stroller does look a bit on the flimsy side – so in saying that let’s check out the pros and cons!
- Removable machine-washable seat
- Extendable Sun Canopy with built-in sun visor
- Comes with a premium wind-resistant rain cover
- A big bonus is it ships fully assembled (no assembly required)
- Replaceable Wheels
- Fits easily in car trunks
- The seat does not recline
- Suitable from 6 months plus
- Is a bit on the pricey side for a stroller
- Plastic Wheels that may not last long
Features of the Maclaren Volo Stroller
The Maclaren Volo Stroller does come with some pretty fantastic features including:
- A one-hand fold and compact umbrella fold
- Aircraft-grade aluminum chassis
- Removable and machine washable seats are a great feature as stroller seats often get grubby!
- The 5-point adjustable harness ensures a safe ride for the little one.
- Lockable front swivel wheels and foot-operated linked parking brakes are another great safety feature.
- The Maclaren Volo Stroller has shock-absorbing 4-wheel suspension and ultralight flat-free EVA tires.
- Ergonomically optimized handles
- Oversized shopping basket
- Oversized waterproof hood
- Extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy and built-in sun visor
- One of my favorite features is that it ships fully assembled (no assembly required) and self-service replaceable parts are available in case you need any quick fixes yourself!
Maclaren Volo Stroller Specifications
|Suitable for Children||Basic Weight*||Seat Position||Carrying Capacity|
|6 Months & Up||10.7lb||Single||55lb|
- Cushioned Foam Grip Handles
- Built-in Storage Pocket
- Breathable Mesh Seat
- Convenient Carry Strap
- Premium Wind-Resistant Rain cover (included)
* without hood, shopping basket, carry strap/handle, and rain cover
Setup Details for the Maclaren Volo Stroller
The fantastic thing with the Maclaren Volo Stroller is that it ships to you fully assembled, so there is no need to try and follow a setup guide to put it all together – how great is that!
All Maclaren Strollers feature an easily removable seat that can be machine washed to help with quick clean-ups! It is always important regardless of which brand of stroller you purchase to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace them as necessary.
Related Products that fit with the Maclaren Stroller
Some other Maclaren products that we found include:
Maclaren Cup Holder
A convenient cup holder that easily attaches to the stroller’s frame. Fits all Maclaren Strollers and is designed to accommodate cups, bottles, and cans. An attractive addition to the stroller.
Maclaren Universal Organiser
The Maclaren’s Universal Organiser has adjustable straps and is easy to attach to any single Stroller. The Organiser has two bottle pockets and a pocket to hold your other essential items.
What are customers saying about the Maclaren Volo Stroller?
The common points that were noted about the Maclaren Volo Stroller was:
- It’s very lightweight.
- The straps are a little difficult to adjust.
- The Stroller is easy to fold/unfold.
- In the warmer weather, the attached sunshade and mesh seat is so convenient.
- The seat does not recline.
- The large under-seat basket is very useful.
Some alternatives to the Maclaren Volo Stroller
Maclaren Triumph Stroller
A lightweight and stylish ride that is great when you need to run quick errands around town or are going on long-distance trips.
Listed as an Amazon top choice Stroller this is popular among many parents who need a compact yet full-featured stroller. Can be used for a newborn baby up to 55lbs.
Maclaren Globetrotter Stroller
Another option for parents who want a lightweight stroller but the convenience of a reclining seat.
My Final Thoughts
Maclaren has definitely come out with some top-range strollers that fit within many parents’ budgets and criteria. The Maclaren Volo Stroller may be a tad on the pricey side, and as mentioned I do wonder how sturdy it will be and how long it was last. However, its lightweight and compact size is a huge drawcard for many moms and dads and is worth investigating to see if it fits within your lifestyle.