For some baby products, comparing them is easy enough when you’re looking at two totally different brands. In this case, however, with the Lillebaby Airflow vs. the Lillebaby All Seasons Carrier, you’re dealing with two different baby carriers from one solid brand.
You would think that would make things a little more simple, given that if they’re from the same brand they must be similar enough to choose either confidently.
But the truth is, both carriers are different from each other, and while they both have great qualities that can be useful for both you as a caregiver or parents and your baby or toddler, in the end, one of them is going to surpass the other.
Where the Lillebaby Airflow is, as its name suggests, a carrier made to properly circulate air in and out of the carrier, thus keeping your baby comfortable at all times, the Lillebaby All Seasons is designed to withstand cooler temperatures with your baby safely (and warmly) secured inside against your body.
Bottom Line Up Front: Clearly, both carriers are going to be solid choices for you and your little one, but when it comes to which one is best, I’d lean towards the Lillebaby All Seasons carriers available here.
One of the crowning characteristics of the
While it’s made to be comfortable for both you and your baby or toddler, it’s also made of a breathable cotton material that’s soft enough to keep your baby from wanting to be put down anytime soon.
The adjustable bucket seat and tall neck support do their best in cradling your baby while supporting his or her neck and regardless of which position you choose to wear your baby in, the Lillebaby Airflow is made to keep you both comfortable.
And for those free hands, you’ll now have, there are several zippered pockets for your belongings as well as the ability to wear the straps across your back or in a backpack style to best suit your needs and comfort. Really, Lillebaby has thought of it all when it comes to cool airflow and comfort with the Lillebaby Airflow carrier.
- Infant Weight Limit: The recommended weight range for the Lillebaby Airflow is seven to 45 pounds.
- Materials Used: The carrier is made from both a 3D mech material and cotton.
- Positions: You can use the carrier in the following positions: fetal, infant, face out, toddler, hip, and back.
- Where To Buy: You can find the carrier on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Target and Toys ‘R Us.
- The mesh material on the carrier means less of a chance of your baby overheating while in the carrier against your body.
- The ergonomic design keeps your baby in a comfortable and safe seated position.
- There are six different positions you can place your baby in with the Lillebaby Airflow carrier.
- You don’t need an infant insert to fit your seven-pound baby safely in the carrier.
- Carrying in the “hip” position can be tricky and uncomfortable to work out.
- For more petite caregivers or parents, the Lillebaby Airflow may not fit as comfortably.
- Some parents might find the carrier to be bigger or bulkier than they’re accustomed to.
“I really like this carrier, easy to put the baby in and take out. I love that all the straps can be raveled up so they don’t hang down, as is the case with other carriers. I like the little bag and how soft the carrier is. Baby is very comfortable and falls asleep almost every single time.” – Anne on Amazon.
“We use this for every outing with our 3-month-old and we still occasionally use it to back carry our 2.5-year-old. It’s versatile, easy to adjust, and more breathable than any other soft structured carrier I’ve seen.” – Chalks A. on Amazon.
“Great carrier! Very lightweight and not too warm, which I really appreciate as babies are so warm anyway! Super-comfortable and comes in lots of colors. I thought it was a lot for a carrier, but after I got it and used it, it didn’t seem like such a bad deal after all. Wouldn’t change a thing.” – Angela M. Rice on Amazon.
Lillebaby All Seasons
Since it’s from the same brand that makes the Lillebaby Airflow, the
Like the other carriers of Lillebaby, the All Seasons is lightweight enough to feel breathable in the warmer months but then protect your little one from the cool air during the fall months when you may be outside.
There are six possible carrying positions with the All Seasons as well as secure lumbar support and an ergonomic design for your baby’s comfort. And like the Lillebaby Airflow, it also has proper neck support for your infant or toddler and straps that can be worn across the back or like a backpack.
- Infant Weight Limit: The recommended weight range for the Lillebaby All Seasons is seven to 45 pounds.
- Materials Used: For the Lillebaby All Seasons, a 3D mech fabric and 100% cotton are both used.
- Positions: The positions offered by the carrier include front-fetal, front-infant, front-outward, front- toddler, back, and hip.
- Where To Buy: You can find the Lillebaby All Seasons carrier on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Target or Bed Bath & Beyond.
- You can use the carrier comfortably for both the warmer months and cooler months without changing much of it.
- The different positions allow for use from infancy up to toddlerhood as well.
- With the lumbar support, hoo, and headrest, there’s little room for your little one to not be comfortable with the Lillebaby All Season’s carrier.
- Without much side coverage, you may not be able to successfully breastfeed while using the carrier.
- With some, the shoulder strap might come unraveled sooner than others.
- If you’re tall and thinner, the longer straps might feel awkward or almost too long to hide once tightened into place.
“This carrier is perfect. It is comfortable and intuitive and easy to use. I have not been able to wear my son very much as all other carriers I’ve tried were so painful and made my back and shoulders ache. I could barely tell I was wearing him or the carrier when I first tried this out, and I carried him for 2.5 hours!” – Amelia on Amazon.
“I love this carrier! The back support and the air flow are perfect for the Florida weather! It’s a little tricky when trying to figure out the different ways to change positions but just YouTube some videos and it’s cake. It’s very comfortable for me and baby and cleans easily.” – Mary on Amazon.
“My baby and I are totally in love with this carrier. I have tried many carriers in the past and this is my favorite. It is good on the back and hips of the wearer and so comfortable for the baby.” – NABumb on Amazon.
The Overall Verdict
As stated before, the Lillebaby brand itself knows what it’s doing with all of the different baby carriers it offers. Therefore choosing between the Lillebaby Airflow and Lillebaby All Seasons probably won’t be easy for you. But when it comes down to it, the one you can get the most use out of in the long run is going to be the All Seasons carrier.
It might be slightly more expensive, but it’s also a solid carrier that can be used, as the name suggests, throughout all four seasons safely and comfortably.
Even if you think you don’t need a baby carrier, at some point in your baby’s infant stages or early toddler years, you’re likely going to realize that having a trusted carrier at hand can only help you rather than hinder you.
And once you get the hang of baby-wearing, you’ll probably find that being able to bond with your little one in this way while also being able to walk freely and use your hands if need be, is worth the cost of said baby carrier.
Bottom Line: In this instance, the most value your buck is going to be the Lillebaby All Seasons carrier and although any carrier from the brand will more than likely help you when you’re on the go, there’s no denying that the All Seasons baby carrier is sure to do the job any time of day, any time of year.