Have you reached that time where your little one has outgrown that big bulky travel system stroller you’ve had since they were a newborn?
Not quite ready to let them free range yet?
Want something that is lightweight but still sturdy enough to hold your toddler?
Check out our review of the
in case it is the one for you!
- 1 The Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
- 2 Features of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
- 3 Specifications of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
- 4 The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
- 5 Conclusion: Kohlcraft Umbrella Stroller Review
What are important factors to consider when looking into a lightweight stroller?
We think there are few things that you might want to consider before heading out the door or online in search of a lightweight stroller such as:
- Affordable – this may be your second stroller so you don’t want to be spending hundreds on something that may only last a short while
- Easy to assemble
- Ideal for traveling
- Strong enough to hold your child
- Easy to clean and maintain
The Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00JG5X42G” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41NxRArzjfL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”365″]
Introducing the Kolcraft Could Umbrella Stroller that is simple to use, comfortable and compact to make traveling easier.
This is an umbrella stroller that provides more shade over children compared to other top rated umbrella strollers and has the added features of a 3 point safety harness to keep tots safe and secure and padded foam handles for easy steering.
Oh and not to forget that all important parent cup holder for our morning cuppas!
Kohlcraft Umbrella Stroller Pros
- Extended sun canopy (adjustable canopy)
- Under-seat storage basket to hold items (good storage space)
- Parent cup holder
- Simple to fold and unfold
- Easy to maneuver with agile wheels
- Reasonable price
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00JG5X4SA” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/411KNlIVIL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”500″]
Kohlcraft Umbrella Stroller Cons
- The stroller is quite narrow, so bigger children may grow out of it sooner
- Handles are not adjustable so may not be convenient if you are a tall person
- Storage basket is small so won’t hold too many items
- Not suitable for very young babies as doesn’t provide enough support
Features of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00JG5X4SA” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/4140XhBaEDL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”356″]
The Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller does come with a few features that are worth knowing about including:
- Extended sun canopy and rear hood to provide more sun coverage
- The Cool-climate roll-up at the back of the seat exposes mesh for increased air circulation & creates a head rest
- Storage basket
- Shock-absorbing front swivel wheels (not quite all-terrain wheels, but more durable than most umbrella strollers for a generally smooth ride)
- 3-point safety harness to keep little ones secure
- A Simple and compact design with a 1-step fold
- Foam padded handles for easy steering
- Parent cup holder
Specifications of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B00JG5X42G” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/41Y5KzCtPL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”500″]
The nitty gritty details of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller are:
- Weight: 9.5 lbs or 4.3kgs
- Assembled dimensions of stroller: Width 18 Inches, Depth 28.5 Inches, Height 38.25 Inches
- Dimensions when folded up: Width 10 Inches, Depth 9.5 Inches, and Height 42.5 Inches
- Maximum Weight Limit of 40 lbs or 18kgs
- Colors the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller are available in is scarlet red, spring green, and black
Set up details and product care
The manual also includes everything you need to know to use the stroller to its fullest potential and care, and maintenance instructions are available to prevent the stroller from deteriorating quickly.
Keep in mind that it is always important regardless of which brand of stroller you purchase to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace as necessary.
[easyazon_infoblock align=”center” identifier=”B00JG5X42G” locale=”US” tag=”thebabyswag-20″]
Product price guide
The Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller is available on
What are customers saying about the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller?
Based on other reviews of the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella Stroller this is a highly popular choice for families wanting a travel-friendly umbrella. Common feedback about the stroller include:
- The large canopy is great to shield babies face from the sun.
- Super easy to fold up and really lightweight
- Ideal for short trips or traveling as it doesn’t take up much space
- Handles are low so not great for a tall parent to use
- Does not provide enough support for a small baby
Alternative lightweight strollers by Kolcraft
Here is a good alternative to try, which offers similar features if you can’t find the Kolcraft Cloud Umbrella stroller, or just want to try something out.
The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”500″ identifier=”B019DHBCXE” locale=”US” src=”https://thebabyswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/419Nxhfb8UL.jpg” tag=”thebabyswag-20″ width=”354″]
Kolcraft provides another option of a lightweight stroller (just under 12 pounds) that has a canopy to help protect babies from the sun rays, multi-position reclining seat, parent drink tray and a handy basket underneath. The Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller will hold children up to 50 lbs.
Conclusion: Kohlcraft Umbrella Stroller Review
Lightweight and compact strollers are ideal when you don’t want the hassle of a bulky travel system.
Our research and testing shows that even though Kolcraft has a limited range of lightweight strollers available they do provide an affordable, compact and lightweight option that is worth checking out.
Looking for Double Strollers (e.g. a tandem umbrella stroller) or a Jogging Strollers? Read here:
- The Joovy Scooter X2 vs ZOE XL2 BEST v2: Which is Twice as Much Fun?
- Baby Stroller Review – Is It the One For You?
- vs Babyzen Yoyo Stroller– Which Is the Best Buggy?
- Chicco Liteway Stroller Review
- Maclaren Volo Review