There are some baby products you just can’t get around purchasing and one is definitely a high chair. You may have to figure out exactly what kind you need first, but there’s no reason to overlook the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair as a potential option for you.
There are three stages to the high chair, including the first which is a high chair for babies. Then a booster seat for toddlers, and finally, the stool seat for bigger kids who are ready to move past the booster seat stage.
Choosing the multi-chair means never needing to move on to another high chair when your little one grows and being able to do that for baby products is always a plus.
The two position foot ret makes it easier for your growing child to stay comfortable, as does the seat, which has a back that reclines into multiple positions for optimum comfort throughout meals and snacks.
The high chair can be used for babies from six months old and up to 40 pounds and the booster seat can attach to any standard dining chair and be used up to 50 pounds. Then, you have the stool seat for bigger kids, which can be used for kids up to 60 pounds.
It’s likely the only high chair you’ll ever need and investing in it can take care of a baby necessity that’s important for the first few years of your little one’s life. On Amazon, the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair is $110. Check out the latest price!
- 1 Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair
- 2 Ingenuity Smartclean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair
- 3 ZOE 5-in-1 Convertible High Chair
- 4 Delta Children Perfect Fit Multi-Use High Chair
- The high chair can go from your typical infant high chair to a booster and eventually, a seat fit for a small child.
- Since it can be converted to different stages of what your little one will need, the high chair is plenty affordable for that.
- There are two different footrests at different levels to be able to accommodate your growing child.
- All three recline positions on the seat back make it possible to get your baby or toddler as comfortable as possible while in the high chair.
- The tray liner can be removed for easy cleaning.
- The seat cover is removable for easy cleaning.
- It’s also simple to put the actual high chair together before your first use with it.
- You’ll be able to get used out of it for literal years after purchasing it for your baby.
- The height is perfect for allowing your baby to enjoy family meals at the dinner table without towering over it or being seated below table level.
- Though you can remove the seat cover to wash it, you’ll need to wipe it down rather than machine wash it.
- The safety straps are both hard to remove and difficult to keep clean, as they trap food and liquids easily.
- There’s also a seam where the removable tray meets the bottom part where crumbs and other food can get stuck.
How Others Compare
Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair
You probably already know the Graco brand well, so the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Convertible High Chair is another product you can put your trust in.
Compared to the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair, the Graco high chair also converts from an infant high chair to a booster seat. But from there, it goes to a child booster seat and eventually, you can use it as a chair for your child.
And all four uses of the high chair are legitimately needed for a growing baby. However, there’s far more than the high chair has going for it besides its trusted name brand. Two children can use it at once at times, due to the different stages that the chair offers.
There are also wheels on the front legs and locking brakes to allow you to move the high chair from room to room with ease. Plus, there are multiple height positions and recline adjustments, since not every child is sized the same or grows the same.
- Not only can you use the high chair through every stage of your baby and toddler’s development, but you can also transition from young toddler to older child with two different and useful booster seats.
- You can adjust the height of the chair to six different positions. This means that it can accommodate different table heights easily.
- The shoulder and lap buckles keep your little one safety harnessed in the high chair.
- You can easily remove the tray and reattach it with one hand.
- Food can get stuck in the small cracks on the edges of the tray, making it difficult to properly clean.
- The leather cover on the high chair isn’t machine washable, so getting it clean can be difficult.
- Although it offers a lot in terms of longevity, the high chair itself can seem bulky or too big in a smaller kitchen or dining room.
Ingenuity Smartclean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair
The best parts of the Ingenuity Smartclean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair are all in the actual name of the product. The tray can be put in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning and you can easily wipe clean the seat of the high chair. It also transitions from a standard high chair to a harness booster seat, and then to a child seat.
Like the other multifaceted high chairs, the Ingenuity Smartclean is designed to grow with your child while also making cleanup as easy as possible for you. There are adjustable straps to keep squirming toddlers or babies safety bucked in the high chair and the tray has four different locking positions to adjust to your growing toddler.
It should also be noted that the Ingenuity Smartclean can seat two children at once when you take off the booster seat to use it and then have the toddler chair open for use. Like the other high chairs, it too has three different recline positions for your baby’s comfort. On Amazon, the Ingenuity Smartclean Trio 3-in-1 High Chair is $68. Check out the latest price!
- Since cleaning a high chair is the biggest struggle of high chairs in general, the Ingenuity Smartclean is designed to be so much easier to clean than other high chairs.
- Being able to put the tray in your dishwasher makes cleanup a breeze, especially if your baby is extra messy.
- It’s relatively easy to assemble the high chair and to put together each different stage of it as well.
- Almost everything can be adjusted to properly fit your growing baby or toddler in the high chair.
- The wheels on the bottom of the high chair don’t roll as smoothly as they probably should.
- The actual base of the high chair is relatively wide, which can take up more space than you might have room for.
- Since the back legs stick out further than the actual seat goes, you may trip over them from time to time.
ZOE 5-in-1 Convertible High Chair
It’s not very difficult to compare some of the other convertible high chairs to the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair, and the ZOE 5-in-1 Convertible High Chair. It offers even more than a table, and it can be used as a high chair, and then a low chair with the legs shortened, a booster chair, a floor entertaining chair, and a small table and chair set for your toddler.
All of these definitely serve a certain purpose for your growing baby or toddler, so it’s hard to ignore the benefits of the ZOE.
Since the legs can come off and even get smaller, there’s also an optional carrying bag for the high chair to make it easier to take it with you on the go. And when moving it from room to room, there’s a convenient handle on the back of the chair.
The seat cover is also removable and washable, which can be hard to find depending on the fabric used for different high chairs. This means easier clean-ups as you go, as opposed to trying and struggling to wipe clean the fabric each time. There’s also a hook on the back of the chair to hang the tray when it’s not in use and a storage compartment for the straps as well.
- There are more uses for this particular high chair than there are for most others.
- The fact that you can later use the high chair as a small chair and table set just ads to the usefulness of it once your little one no longer needs a high chair or booster seat.
- It’s easy to wipe down the high chair to make it clean again after each use.
- You also get convenient storage space beneath the high chair in the form of a basket, while the compartment on the back can hold the safety traps when they’re not in use.
- The straps can be difficult to remove for cleaning since they will likely attract food and stains relatively easily.
- When storing it, the high chair doesn’t actually fold up, which means it will still take up space when not in use.
- The legs have non-skid bottoms, but without wheels, you can’t roll it around, which can be a pain.
Delta Children Perfect Fit Multi-Use High Chair
The Delta Children Perfect Fit Multi-Use High Chair may not look like your standard convertible high chair that can be used for more than just a standard high chair for babies, but it definitely has all that it takes to do so.
As its name suggests, there a few different ways to use the high chair, including as a typical baby high chair, booster seat, and low to the floor seat with tray. All three options have their benefits, but the important thing to note is that the Delta Children Perfect high chair does indeed offer the ability to allow your child to grow with their high chair.
For safety reasons, your baby should be able to hold his or her head up on their own before you begin using the high chair, but from there, you’ll be able to gradually use it in all the ways it offers to really get as much use out of it as possible. On Amazon, the Delta Children Perfect Fit Multi-Use High Chair is $35. Check out the latest price!
- The tray, which includes a built-in cup holder to prevent spills, is dishwasher safe.
- The chair pad is not only reversible, but it’s also machine washable, which can be convenient when big messes occur.
- Since you can adjust the legs, your baby can sit higher or lower as he or she grows.
- With no wheels on the bottoms of the legs, it can be hard to move the high chair throughout your home.
- Since it doesn’t fold up or collapse down, the high chair takes up a substantial amount of room when it’s not even in use.
- It can be difficult to put together the first time.
There’s no denying that the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair offers so much in terms of longevity and usefulness when trying to decide on the right high chair to buy for your new baby.
While it may not have all of the bells and whistles you want, sometimes you have to make a healthy compromise when it comes to baby products. And as you can see, compared to similar high chairs, the Chicco Stack really does stand up well against them.
No matter what high chair you buy, there are going to be the not so great aspects you have to take the good and vice versa, but that’s really the thing with any baby product you’ll need.
In fact, the Chicco Stack does its best to take care of most of your concerns as a convertible high chair that will last you and your family a long time, and cost you a lot less than you would imagine such a high chair would run you. Because of its price, practicality, and the ability to use it well after your little one has grown out of high chairs or booster seats, the Chicco Stack 3-in-1 Multichair is a fine option for any baby to use from the start.