No doubt there will be some winners in this list
Boy names that start with N offer a ton of variety and style. There is something for everyone in this list. Let’s dive in.
- Boy names that start with N can have diverse meanings from different cultures and languages. For example, Nathan means “gift from God” in Hebrew, Noah means “rest” in Hebrew, and Nolan means “champion” in Irish.
- You might be interested in knowing that certain boy names starting with N have gained popularity in recent years. For instance, names like Noah, Nathan, Nicholas, and Nolan have been consistently popular choices for baby boys.
- Music enthusiasts might appreciate names that start with the letter N in the music industry. For instance, names like Nat (short for Nat King Cole), Nile (inspired by the Nile Rodgers), or Nash (after the singer-songwriter Graham Nash) can pay homage to your love for music.
We like to have a little fun with our name lists so we’ve created some categories to get the juices flowing for you:
- Noble Nobility: Names like Nigel and Nathaniel possess an air of sophistication fit for tiny gentlemen who aspire to conquer the realm of tea parties and finger sandwiches. These names bring forth an undeniable aura of noble lineage, even if your family tree has more squirrels than royal knights.
- Ninja-esque Stealth: Choose a name like Nolan or Nico, and you might just raise a little ninja in disguise. These names possess a certain stealthy charm, perfect for a future parkour enthusiast who can seamlessly maneuver through the living room’s treacherous furniture course.
- Nifty Nicknames: With boy names that start with N, you open up a treasure trove of delightful nicknames. Nathan becomes Nate the Navigator, Nicholas transforms into Nicky the Ninja, and even Neville can become Nev the Neverending Storyteller. Embrace the world of creative diminutives and let your imagination run wild!
- Nod to History: Boy names starting with N have been graced by historical greatness. Think of Napoleon, who rocked a snazzy hat and wielded ambition like a sword, or Nelson, who conquered seas and hearts. With an N name, your baby boy inherits a subtle nod to legendary legacies.
- Noble Knight’s Club: Picture your little lad with a name like Norman or Neville, and you’ve secured his place in the prestigious order of the Noble Knight’s Club. With a chivalrous name, he’ll be ready to joust against sibling dragons, rescue teddy bear damsels, and defend the realm of bedtime stories!
We know it can feel a bit overwhelming at times but we’re here to help lighten the load as you go through the process of choosing a name for your new baby. Whatever your style, we think you’ll find some good names to add to your list from these 81 noteworthy boy names that start with N.
You also might want to check out our lists of girl names that start with N.
Boy names that start with N
- 340 amazing boy names that start with A
- 238 brilliant boy names that start with B
- 287 cool boy names that start with C
- 296 distinctive boy names that start with D
- 203 eye-catching boy names that start with E
- 97 formidable boy names that start with F
- 151 glorious boy names that start with G
- 162 hallmark boy names that start with H
- 52 intriguing boy names that start with I
- 273 jaw-dropping boy names that start with J
- 179 kool boy names that start with K
- 233 legendary boy names that start with L
- 216 marvelous boy names that start with M
- 81 noteworthy boy names that start with N
- 94 outstanding boy names that start with O
- 73 polished boy names that start with P
- 19 quality boy names that start with Q
- 232 renowned boy names that start with R
- 193 stellar boy names that start with S
- 199 top-notch boy names that start with T
- 23 unforgettable boy names that start with U
- 54 vibrant boy names that start with V
- 106 wondrous boy names that start with W
- 44 xciting boy names that start with X
- 34 boy names that start with Y
- 29 zestful boy names that start with Z
A word from The Baby Swag crew
There are lots of things to think about when you’re trying to conceive or already pregnant. Choosing a name can hopefully be one of more enjoyable aspects of your early parenting journey. Give yourself some time and have some fun with it if you can.