No matter how well you think you’ve prepared yourself to be a parent or how many boxes of diapers you stocked up on before your baby’s arrival, you’re likely never going to have everything just right. And for those times when you would rather stay at home with your little one than run out for an emergency pack of diapers, finding the best places to purchase baby diapers online comes in handy.
Of course, if it’s a dire emergency, then a trip to the grocery store might be necessary, but if you can get into the habit of buying diapers in bulk from one of these websites, or doing one of these diaper subscription services, it might make the whole parental preparedness situation a little easier. Knowing the cheapest place to buy diapers can make a huge difference in your parenting budget.
Unfortunately, these websites for buying diapers online aren’t all part of subscription services, so you’ll have to remember when to restock, but being able to do it all from the comfort of your home, well ahead of time, will definitely help you in the near future in case you run out of the box of newborn diapers you were sure was going to last more than three days.
Finding the right diaper brand itself is up to you, but these are some of the best places to order diapers online (for the lowest prices) and that’s half the battle.
- 1 1. Amazon Diaper Deals: Diapers.com at Amazon.com
- 2 2. Target Diaper Deals Subscription
- 3 3. Amazon.com Dash
- 4 4. Walmart.com
- 5 5. Boxed.com
- 6 6. BuyBuyBaby.com
- 7 7. DiaperBuys.com Discount Diapers
- 8 Where to Buy Organic Diapers Online
- 9 FAQ About Getting Bulk Diapers Online
- 10 Final Word on the Best Place to Buy Diapers Online in Bulk
Cheapest Place to Buy Diapers: Our Topic Picks
“Easy ordering, fast shipping, and competitive pricing.”
“Best clean, minimal ingredient bulk delivery to save money.”
“Pricing matching and wide variety.”
“Best diaper subscription service.”
“Best off-brand all organic non-GMO diapers.”
“Excellent bulk pricing for all-natural diapers.”
“Bulk pricing on conventional brands.”
“Good if you know how many diapers you will need and can order in bulk.”
“Find the RIGHT diapers with this variety pack testing service.”
1. Amazon Diaper Deals: Diapers.com at Amazon.com
Since a lot of people already subscribe to enough automated services on Amazon anyway, it would make sense that they offer the ability to have diapers delivered as they’re needed.
With Diapers.com now on Amazon, you can either order one-time purchases of any baby diapers you might need or save 5% by subscribing with your Prime membership. Amazon also offers the Dash button for diaper services, but with the Diapers.com partnership, you can still find the bulk quality diapers you need by ordering online rather than going in the store.
- Subscribe and Save: You can either purchase individual packs or boxes of diapers each time or sign up for a subscription, but you aren’t obligated to do either.
- Shipping: If you choose to buy individual boxes of diapers, the shipping costs will vary, but since the subscription entails having a Prime membership, members do get free two-day shipping in most cases.
- The Best Part: You can really get the most out of Diapers.com’s partnership with Amazon if you have an Amazon Prime account. Using this connection makes Amazon one of the cheapest places to buy diapers.
While you can definitely buy any brand of diapers of your choice on Target.com, Target’s baby subscription makes it a lot easier to stay on top of purchasing diapers and ordering them even before you need them. As with most subscription services, the more dedicated you are, the more you’ll save. With Target, you can save 5% on every purchase and then another 5% if you use your Target REDcard to make the purchases.
You can make up your own schedule to have diapers shipped to your home without needing to go into your account to set reminders and to be on top of your diaper needs well in advance.
There are also a variety of brands, including Target’s own Up & Up store brand to give you a full range of options.
- Subscribe and Save: If you sign up for Target’s diaper subscription, you’ll automatically save 5% on your orders each time, which can definitely add up for parents with newborns going through at least a dozen diapers per day.
- Shipping: The subscription service has free shipping for each order.
- The Best Part: You can save an additional 5% per order when you use your Target REDcard.
Amazon offers a variety of its Dash buttons for so many different products that different families use often enough to warrant a button to reorder when they run out. In some cases, it’s laundry detergent, in other cases toilet paper or paper towels.
So it should come as no surprise that Amazon also offers the Dash button for diapers. Both Pampers and Luvs diapers are available as Amazon Dash buttons, which can be placed wherever it’s most convenient in your home.
The buttons are wifi connected and, when you’re running low on diapers, you can press the button to be automatically charged via your Amazon Prime account, and your new order is placed immediately.
One of the best things about Amazon Dash is the offering of the Amazon Dash Replenishment. Taking care of a baby can be difficult enough, so finding any way you can to add automation to caring for your baby can take extra stress off of your shoulders. That’s why we highly recommend using Amazon Dash Replenishment because you’ll never run out of diapers again!
Basically, Amazon Dash Replenishment connects to devices that are connected to your Amazon account. If you have a Dash button, all you have to do is click the Dash Button that you’ve attached to your changing table. Then, the diapers of your choice will automatically be re-ordered and show up at your front door within a few days. You’ll get a green light on the Dash Button if your order was approved. However, if your order didn’t go through, the light will turn red.
- Subscription: While Amazon does offer diaper subscription services, the Dash button is simply another way to order diapers quickly and easily.
- Shipping: Since Amazon Dash buttons can only be used by Prime customers, the usual free shipping also applies.
- The Best Part: It might make buying baby diapers online as easy and simple as possible for pretty much anyone.
For most, it’s probably to be expected that Walmart.com would have a large selection of disposable diaper offerings since the store itself sells diapers in a wide range of brands, sizes, and quantities. But if you can’t make it to the physical store, or would rather steer clear of long lines and harassed cashiers, ordering diapers on Walmart.com will give you just as many good deals and just as often.
Getting free shipping thrown in there certainly sweetens the deal and because there’s two-day shipping available for most diaper purchases on Walmart.com, it isn’t too hard to stay on top of your diaper needs.
- Subscription: There’s no diaper ordering subscription offered by Walmart.com.
- Shipping: It’s free to pick up your diaper purchase in-store, often on the same day, or you can get free two-day shipping to your home.
- The Best Part: You still get the same Walmart diaper deals but from the comfort of your own home.
- Walmart Diaper Prices: Looking for Huggies or Pampers? For a 216-count box of Pampers Swaddlers, it’s around $36 on Walmart.com. A box is 132 Huggies Snug Dry cost around $24.27,– its four super absorbent layers might be an extra plus.
The biggest aspect of what Boxed.com offers is wholesale products for those which people tend to want to buy in bulk anyway, diapers included. Boxed.com is on our list of cheapest places to buy diapers because depending on what brand and even product you choose, there will be a certain amount of money saved. Really, anything is welcome when you’re going through baby diapers as often as parents tend to do.
In some cases, you might save 16% off the in-store price, and other brands might have you saving 37% off retail prices. Either way, you’re going to be saving something when it comes to diapers at Boxed.com.
- Subscription: There are no subscription or membership shipping fees necessary with Boxed.com.
- Shipping: You’ll get free shipping on your first order and after that, on any and all orders over $49.
- The Best Part: For every box of diapers (and anything else) you purchase, you can earn back 1% in cash rewards.
Purchasing diapers from BuyBuyBaby.com doesn’t involve subscribing to a prolonged subscription or even signing up at all, but the selection on the site is hard to beat. If you’re looking to simply buy diapers online when you want to and nothing more or less, then looking on Buy Buy Baby’s website will usually do it for you.
The store itself is full of baby and toddler supplies and that kind of inventory carries over to the website, which is good especially for finding bulk boxes of diapers in different sizes and brands.
- Subscription: No subscription is necessary or offered to buy baby diapers on BuyBuyBaby.com.
- Shipping: On the website, there is always free shipping on orders of more than $49.
- The Best Part: Since you’ll likely be buying large quantities of diapers anyway, the free shipping on orders over $49 will likely come in handy.
7. DiaperBuys.com Discount Diapers
DiaperBuys.com is an online source for pretty much any kind of diaper you might need and for any age and size, which runs pretty far and wide. This is especially useful for new parents getting used to not only buying diapers but finding it difficult to gauge how many diapers to buy before their baby even arrives.
Even though there are great deals and benefits by way of free shipping and recurring orders being cheaper, you don’t need to sign up for anything in order to shop on DiaperBuys.com for cheap diapers and you’re really only making a commitment if you schedule to have recurring shipments. And even then, you’ll be saving on your overall purchases.
- Subscription: There’s no need to sign up for anything with DiaperBuys.com.
- Shipping: The site offers free shipping on any order within the U.S., except for Alaska and Hawaii.
- The Best Part: When searching for diapers on DiaperBuys.com, you can easily narrow it down by category, brand, and even absorbency level.
Where to Buy Organic Diapers Online
When it comes to organic diapering, some of the retailers above offer SOME selection, but in general, the prices are not as reliable for cheap diapers on demand.
The BEST spots I’ve found for all-natural and non-toxic diapers online are the following:
- ThriveMarket.com: If you haven’t heard of it yet, Thrive Market is an AMAZING online retailer for all things organic and specialty. Think of it as your neighborhood health food store, but online AND at extremely competitive pricing. You can specifically check out their diaper selection here.
- GetDyper.com: If you are specifically looking for BAMBOO diapers, GetDyper.com is a great pick for a subscription service. It’s at least worth checking out here.
- Honest Company: The Honest Company is one of the most popular all-natural brands. They offer some DEEP discounts if you order directly on their website here.
Not Sure Which Diaper Brand to Buy?
The diaper market is no longer just Huggies or Pampers. With the proliferation of direct-to-consumer diaper brands and diaper companies, it can be really hard to find the right fit (literally and figuratively)!
Thankfully, we were able to use a service called Diaper Dabbler here to test out different diaper packs to find the perfect solution. Diaper Dabbler is essentially a variety pack of baby diapers (think a K-Cup variety pack for coffee… but diapers). You get a handful of an assortment of brands to TRY before you BUY.
FAQ About Getting Bulk Diapers Online
Question: Where can you find coupons for diapers?
Answer: You can find coupons online for many different diaper brands, but a lot of the time Amazon, or any of the online stores that we previously mentioned, offer much better sales, diaper deals, and overall savings. Diapers are, after all, a commodity.
Question: How much per diaper is a good deal?
Answer: Most newborns average over 3,000 diapers each year. With one baby in the house, expect to pay anywhere from $40 to $80 per month on diapers, depending on the brand (generic, organic, etc…). A good price per diaper is around $0.20 or less. The cheapest place to buy diapers is generally Amazon, but you can find other sites with deals as well. For example, Amazon recently launched their Mama Bear line here which significantly undercuts other name-brand diapers.
Question: What is the cheapest diaper brand?
Answer: In general, Pampers and Huggies generally compete for the lowest prices as “cheap diapers”. It can vary by month, week, and even day. UPDATE: Also watch Amazon’s Mama Bear diaper line here, which is right around these two in terms of price.
Question: Are cloth diapers really cheaper than disposable?
Answer: If you are interested in learning more about cloth diapers, for cost reasons, or if you are looking for eco-friendly diapers (cloth diaper options), I recommend reading my full guide on the Best Cloth Baby Diapers.
Have you heard of Dyper? We were looking for natural (non-toxic) biodegradable diapers for our little ones, but did NOT want to pay through the nose. Dyper is a really nifty subscription service that doesn't break the bank - do the math!
Final Word on the Best Place to Buy Diapers Online in Bulk
When it comes down to it, finding the best online store or warehouse to purchase diapers from on a regular basis is probably going to be a better deal in the long run. Not only that, but it also keeps you on top of your little one’s diaper needs, so you can spend less time running out and grabbing more packs of diapers and more time enjoying those few hours of quiet during nap time.
Once you decide if you would rather buy diapers online on your own or rely on a subscription service, it will become like second nature. And before you know it, you’ll be on to the potty training phase.
- You save 5% in every purchase, and an extra 5% more if you have Target REDcard
- Make your own schedule so you can automatically purchase more diapers.
- Free shipping all the time.
- Carries widest variety of main and specialty diapers
- Typically price matches (if not already the lowest cost)
- BULK order options