Last Updated on
One of the things that you will have to take care of before the baby arrives is finding a perfectly comfy and natural bouncing rocker that will soothe your little one and make him/her sleep faster in a bouncer that provides ergonomic support.
If you are on the hunt for a baby bouncer that you can use from day one, we have found the ultimate baby bouncer that you can carry around while your little one sleeps, so here read everything in our Baby Bjorn Balance Review where we go into details about everything this baby bouncer represents.
- 1 What to Consider Before Selecting a Bouncer
- 2 The BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
- 3 Features of the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
- 4 BABYBJORN Flying Friends Toy for Bouncer
- 5 BABYBJORN Bouncer Mini
- 6 Final Thoughts
What to Consider Before Selecting a Bouncer
It can be a hard job finding the perfect bounce chair because there are so many options and models to choose from, whether there will be toys and music, whether it will be a baby Bjorn high chair or something that can be regulated into a sleeping and seating position… The options are endless, but here are some of the main things to consider before purchasing one:
- To have a reasonable price
- Easy to clean and to be able to be cleaned in a washing machine
- Easy to set up
- Comfortable and provides optimum support for baby
- Can be used for a wide age range of little ones
- The bouncer can have play accessories attached to stimulate babies development
The BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
A bouncer that can be used for a newborn baby up to a two-year-old has multiple uses and does not require batteries is becoming a popular choice for many parents and little tots too! The ergonomic design makes it a natural bouncer that supports smalls children’s neck and back. Available in a range of colors and folds up compactly for easy storage or travel makes the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft an ideal candidate for your baby’s enjoyment.
- Suitable for Newborns up to a 2-year-old
- No batteries, plugs, and chargers required
- Provides head and back support
- Can be used as a chair once the child is old enough to sit up.
- Four positions
- Compact for easy transport
- Helpful for babies with reflux and problems with wind
- The child might outgrow bouncer quickly
- If taking the fabric off to wash can be difficult to get back on the surround
- Is on the expensive side for a bouncer
Features of the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
The BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft is a simple design but comes with some superior features including:
- Head and back support
- The fitted fabric seat molds around babies body for even weight distribution
- 2 in 1 – Baby Bouncer and chair
- Suitable for rest and play
- Can be folded flat for easy storage or transportation
- Bouncer material can be removed for machine washing
- Fabrics used are gentle on babies skin and safe for them to chew or suck on as they aren’t made from health-hazardous substances and allergens
- Closely developed with pediatricians
Specifications of the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft:
- Suitable for use from birth through to 2 years old.
- Minimum weight allowance 8lbs or 3.5lbs
- Maximum weight allowance 29lbs or 13lbs
The BabyBjorn website also notes further specific information for users:
When the product is used as a baby bouncer, the maximum weight is 20 lbs
Highest position up to 20 lbs
Middle position up to 20 lbs
Lowest position up to 15.5 lbs
When the product is used as a chair, the maximum weight is 29 lbs.
Highest position up to 29 lbs
Middle position up to 22 lbs
Lowest position up to 15.5 lbs
All materials are safe for babies and free from health-hazardous substances.
- Fabric is 100% Cotton
- Mesh and Padding is 100% Polyester
Weight and dimensions
Product Weight: 4.6 lb/2.1 kg
Highest position: 15.5 x 31 x 22 in/39 x 79 x 56 cm
Transport mode: 15.5 x 35 x 4.5 in/39 x 89 x 11 cm
Set up details and product care
The BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft does come with a detailed user manual that is available in a range of languages and has simple setup instructions.
The manual also includes everything you need to know about the four position settings to use the Bouncer to its fullest potential and care instructions are available to ensure the Bouncer will last for years to come.
Keep in mind that it is always important regardless of which brand of Bouncer you purchase to check for loose screws and worn parts and replace as necessary.
Related products that work with the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft
Here is something you might want to purchase as well to make your BabyBjorn Bouncer that much more fun your little one!
BABYBJORN Flying Friends Toy for Bouncer
The BabyBjorn Flying Friends toy attaches easily and securely to the BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft. Made with materials that are safe for babies to suck and chew on including BPA-free plastics. A colorful design that little ones will love.
Product Price Guide
What are customers saying about the BabyBjorn Bouncer?
The BabyBjorn Bouncer Balance Soft is a popular choice for many families that is supported with fantastic reviews. Common features customers are liking include:
- Beautifully designed and so portable
- Great that its lightweight
- Easy to use and clean and babies are well supported
- The Bouncer is on the expensive side but worth it!
- A must for babies that have reflux or problems with bringing up wind
- Love that it can be used from a Newborn through to a 2-year-old
Alternative Bouncer to try by BabyBjorn
If you are looking for an alternative, why not try this one from BabyBjorn? We think this is worth a try!
BABYBJORN Bouncer Mini
The BabyBjorn Bouncer Mini is another popular design from BabyBjorn. The bouncer can be used for newborn babies up to 6-month-old babies and has an ergonomic design to provide support to young babies neck and back. No batteries, plugs or charging required this is an attractive choice if you only want a bouncer for your little one for their first 6 months.
There is no doubt that BabyBjorn has designed a superior style bouncer that is becoming a hit with many parents, babies, and toddlers. The fantastic features, specifications, and comments all back up why this is a bouncer that is worth investigating if you are wanting something that is light, portable and can be used for rest and play for a newborn baby to a comfortable chair that your toddler will love.
- Nuna Leaf Grow vs Curv [Jan 2020]: Which Is Best?
- Graco Sense2Soothe Swing With Cry Detection Technology Review
- Bouncer vs Rocker – What Option is Best for Your Baby?