Last Updated on
For most adults, falling asleep is a simple thing to do. When they feel tired, they go to sleep and that’s that! Well, the same easy task becomes a really difficult challenge for a baby. An infant must learn certain sleep patterns. I know that this might come as a surprise, but, for newborns, sleep must be learned just like any other skill. And, all new parents understand me when I say that sleep training a child is very frustrating. However, you should try to contain yourself because your little one is way too young to understand your behavior.
In today’s review, I will discuss everything you need to know about the Baby Sleep Miracle guide which is a digital resource that provides plenty of useful tips and guidelines on how to improve your baby’s sleep. You will find out what exactly this eBook is, plus many other interesting things such as its pros, cons, price, and more.
- 1 What Is Baby Sleep Miracle?
- 2 Who Is the Author? – A Few Words about Mary-Ann Schuler
- 3 How Does This Program Work?
- 4 Baby Sleep Miracle Review – Pros and Cons
- 5 Does Baby Sleep Miracle Truly Work?
- 6 Final Thoughts
What Is Baby Sleep Miracle?
Baby Sleep Miracle is a program created by Mary-Ann Schuler. Not only is she a child psychologist but she also has two kids. In this guide, you will find easy-to-follow steps and tips to sleep train your baby. The author provides useful answers to a lot of topics. New parents can be a bit overwhelmed with the way their infants react to both internal and external factors. For instance, a newborn cannot speak or express himself or herself other than through crying. It’s just their way of communicating.
According to the author, the Baby Sleep Miracle method can help you offer relief to your little one in an effective and safe manner. Simply put, both you and your child will be able to sleep and rest. There is a wide range of opinions and myths on how to get your baby to sleep. Many people seem to believe that they cannot really control their infants’ sleep patterns but this is wrong.
Another misconception revolves around the fact that one should keep the baby awake during the day in order for the baby to become tired at night and sleep for a longer time. This is both wrong and totally unhealthy for the infant. As an example, you should know that a newborn needs to sleep between 16 and 20 hours every day. Once the baby is 3 months old, the sleeping time decreases to approximately 15 hours per day.
The Baby Sleep Miracle book tries to correct many of the aforementioned misconceptions. The material is based on comprehensive research but the language that the author uses is one that can be easily understood by everybody, without the use of medical or technical jargon.
Sleep Training Book All Parents Should Try Price: All parents are having trouble with getting their newborns to accustom to a certain sleeping pattern. I have found this book to be very helpful in training my little one, and I highly recommend trying it.
Who Is the Author? – A Few Words about Mary-Ann Schuler
Being a trained child psychologist, Mary-Ann has a serious medical background and professional expertise. She knows the data and the facts involved in raising a happy and healthy child. Her pediatric psychology experience is longer than two decades so she knows exactly what she is talking about.
Moreover, Mary-Ann has two kids of her own so she also speaks from personal experience. In this guide, she provides instructions that are easy to follow and which will improve your parenting experience. In fact, Baby Sleep Miracle works for everyone but it mostly targets first-time parents.
From her personal experience, the author is familiar with what new moms are going through, especially when their babies don’t want to sleep and can’t stop crying. What’s even worse is that new parents are consumed with guilt out of a feeling of inadequacy because they think they aren’t good enough to take care of their little one. Through this book, Mary-Ann tries to help those parents to overcome these challenges and adjust to these sudden changes.
To create this material, the author has conducted a series of studies at two prestigious institutions: the Center for Sleep Science at Stanford and Harvard Medical School. The first chapter tells you how important is for a newborn to sleep well and how essential this healthy habit is if you want your child to develop properly. Later on, she reveals some proven and effective sleep training methods that will work from birth and up until your kid turns five. Each approach is tailored in such a way to suit the baby’s corresponding growth phase.
How Does This Program Work?
The Baby Sleep Miracle book contains four different chapters and a total of 16 sub-chapters. Basically, you will access an A-to-Z guide on how to make your baby sleep longer and better. You will also learn to easily perceive all the signs that your infant shows when he or she is tired. Moreover, the book also covers issues like tantrums and separation anxiety.
Simply put, once you go through the book, you will know both the “whys” and the “hows” if your child’s sleeping patterns. You will better understand the little one’s moments of irritation. Also, you will become able to recognize or even prevent the small triggers that lead to tantrums. For instance, there are several different causes that can make a baby irritable such as medical problems like allergies, infections, and others.
According to Mary-Ann, a newborn doesn’t really know the correct way to handle the senses’ overstimulation. Obviously, that is when parents must intervene and make sure the baby is calm. Still, they also need to teach the child to calm himself or herself without external motivation. The book will teach you exactly that: safe ways to experiment with the author’s recommended methods.
One thing that the author clearly highlights and mentions in the book is the fact that parents need to remain calm regardless of how their infant behaves. Otherwise, the baby will interpret that reaction as something normal and he or she will do the same, as per the popular expression “lead by example.”
Further down the road of parenting, the book underlines the necessity of both routine and consistency. The Baby Sleep Miracle guide comes with a bonus which is an additional chapter: “Good Sleep at Every Age.” In this part of the material, the author presents details linked to each growth phase of babies, from the moment they are born until they reach the age of five years old.
What Will New Moms Learn from Reading the Baby Sleep Miracle?
- This guide provides effective methods to calm your baby while also relaxing yourself. Meanwhile, you will also learn how to build a strong and positive relationship with your infant;
- The book is also good for parents with older kids. For example, it teaches you the main steps to follow in order to prevent your toddler from having nightmares so that they can improve their sleep;
- Baby Sleep Miracle presents a list of suggestions through which you will become able to easily identify the triggers and issues that might make your little one fussy.
Baby Sleep Miracle Review – Pros and Cons
- The entire guide can be read in one single sitting because the language the author uses is a reader-friendly one;
- There are plenty of valuable tips that are easy to implement;
- You won’t need any previous training, whatsoever. Once you finish reading the book, you can go ahead and start testing it right away;
- The book offers great value for its cost. For some might seem affordable while others might consider this program a bit on the pricey side. Still, when you realize that the main benefit you’ll get is better sleep and rest, the cost will feel like a bargain;
- The author provides a 100% money back guarantee. Those people, who buy the program and don’t feel like it is working for them, should know that they can ask for a refund within 60 days since the purchase;
- Baby Sleep Miracle covers everything you can imagine; all the potential baby and sleep-related issues are presented here along with their solutions and fixes;
- With the help of this guide, your parenting experience will become a lot more pleasant so that you will start raising your baby in a more relaxed manner. Also, your infant will sleep better, cry less, and be happier.
- Take your time and be prepared because the techniques’ learning curve is quite steep. You must invest quite some time into learning these tips to be able to apply them correctly. So, make time and stay committed;
- You will need a good internet connection to download the eBook because, at the moment, Baby Sleep Miracle can only be accessed in digital format;
- You may need to practice the methods a few times until they come naturally to you;
- The material is only available in English;
- Some people might consider a downside the fact that the guide can only be read or consulted on their phone or computer because they may prefer the classic version of reading a book.
Does Baby Sleep Miracle Truly Work?
Now, that we know what the book is for and what it teaches you, there’s only one question left unanswered: does this method really work? I am not going to lie to you. It’s true that you need to invest some effort and time into getting to know these methods. What’s more important is that you should expect to receive a certain amount of resistance from your child; at least, at first. But all these things are normal. To test the techniques in a safe and proper way, all you have to do is follow the author’s guidelines.
If you do that, eventually, your little one will start to respond and react accordingly. It seems that the methods described in this eBook have helped over 17,000 parents from all around the globe. If that’s true, I don’t believe that the positive experience of all those thousands of parents is purely coincidental. In my opinion, Baby Sleep Miracle does work due to the fact that its principles go all the way back to basics. You will begin to notice the triggers that make your infant cry and you will be equipped to respond properly. Parents who read this guide will show their babies that they don’t have to cry because mom or dad is there to support them by promptly addressing their problems.
Is It Difficult to Sleep Train Your Baby?
The answer can be yes or no, based on your skills and knowledge. Training is the same thing as learning and, believe it or not, newborns simply love to learn new things. Their brain is still developing and it absorbs the information you provide it. Some parents don’t like the term “training” when it comes to their children but think of it this way: when you train in a certain field it means you are learning something new. The same goes for your child and the exact same process happens when you sleep train your kid.
How Much Does Baby Sleep Miracle Cost?
You can purchase the Baby Sleep Miracle eBook on the product’s landing page. The initial price of this guide was $97 but the author is currently offering it at a discounted cost. You will only have to pay $37 to gain access to this sleep training material.
The Baby Sleep Miracle program has received plenty of positive feedback from clients, especially moms who tried and tested the methods described in this guide. All in all, the instructions that were given there are valuable, insightful, and beneficial in helping you achieve your desired results. This online material full of easy-to-follow steps might just end sleepless nights.