- Oatmeal vs Rice Cereal: Which Is Best For Your Baby? - February 6, 2023
- Dr. Brown vs Avent Bottles: Which is Better? - January 23, 2023
- Tommee Tippee vs Avent: Which is Better? - January 5, 2023
Just when you thought you had everything you could possibly need for your baby, there is now state-of-the-art formula mixing devices meant to make things that much easier on parents. Whether you’re new to this or more of a seasoned veteran.
The Baby Brezza Formula Pro is one such product, which not only mixes formula and water so you don’t have to, but also securely stores formula right inside so you won’t have to reload it each time.
Breastfeeding might be the preference for some families, but in other cases, formula feeding is either a necessity or simply preferred, and with that comes issues with bottles, like trapped air bubbles, which cause problems on their own.
With the Baby Brezza Formula Pro, you won’t have to worry about tiny air bubbles making their way into your baby’s formula and, therefore, your baby’s sensitive stomach.
The tank of the Baby Brezza, which keeps the water as close to body temperature, can hold up to 50 ounces at a time. In addition, the formula storage unit holds up to 700 grams of powder formula. All you have to do in order to make the perfect bottle for your baby is press how many ounces the bottle needs to be.
It can be two, four, six, eight, or 10, and watch as the machine makes the bottle in less than a minute. That’s right — your little one can enjoy a bottle almost as soon as he or she starts crying for it in the middle of the night or day. The machine itself can be used with almost any kind of bottle and formula, however, with the Similac Alimentum formula, the consistency will not work with this particular product. Still, it’s hard to ignore all that it offers.
- The tank of the Baby Brezza Formula Pro can hold 50 ounces of water at a time. This means plenty of bottles, regardless of the amount of ounces you need at once.
- The formula can be stored in the airtight compartment on top of the machine.
- Most leading brands of bottles of varying sizes can fit in the Baby Brezza Formula Pro. You won’t have to purchase any special bottles separately.
- The control panel is not only easy to read, but it’s easy to operate as well.
- The base can be moved up a closet to the spout in case you have shorter bottles that need to be close to the dispenser.
- The Baby Brezza can be left out on your kitchen counter and blend in well with most other kitchen appliances.
- The perfect mixture of water and powder formula means less air bubble in your baby’s bottles.
- With a temperature control on the machine, you can ensure that your baby’s bottle isn’t too warm or too cold.
- When it comes time to clean it out, it’s easy to take apart to properly and thoroughly clean before your next use.
- There are directions for different brands or types of formulas. Always follow those directions, or your baby’s formula may not be properly measured or mixed.
- You may have to shake the bottle to mix the formula more thoroughly after it’s mixed.
- The spout can get blocked after a while, so it’s important to keep it clean and open, which can be bothersome after a while.
Patented mixing technology automatically mixes formula and water to perfect consistency. Works with virtually all formula brands and all bottle brands/sizes.
How Others Compare
Gerber BabyNes Baby Formula Dispenser
It’s hard to deny the benefits and quality of most Gerber products for babies and toddlers, and with the Gerber BabyNes Baby Formula Dispenser, it’s no different.
The dispenser works solely with the pre-measured BabyNes formula capsules. Essentially, it’s like a Keurig for babies, and in that respect, it’s plenty convenient. However, since you can only use the dispenser with one kind of formula, you do run the risk of your baby not taking to the BabyNes formula.
The dispenser has a removable 27 ounce water tank and there are four different capsules that range from 0-12 months of age, so you could potentially use the Gerber BabyNes Baby Formula Dispenser for as long as your little one even uses bottles.
And where bottles are concerned, you can use virtually any sized bottles for the dispenser, so you wouldn’t have to worry about a particular brand where that’s concerned.
- It takes just one minute for the formula and water to mix to make bottles for your little one.
- The large tank warms water to the right temperature to make the pod of formula dissolve in each bottle and keep the water at a temperature your baby will enjoy.
- There’s a temperature setting on the control area of the dispenser so you can get the water to the right temperature and the controls in general are easy to navigate.
- It even has a built-in water capsule filter to ensure pure and safe water for your baby’s bottles.
- It may get pricey to continually purchase the BabyNes pods to be able to use the formula dispenser.
- There is the off chance that your baby won’t even enjoy the formula that it requires.
- If you don’t use distilled water, you run the risk of a mineral buildup in the Gerber BabyNes.
Burabi Smart Baby Formula Pro Milk Maker
With the Burabi Smart Baby Formula Pro Milk Maker, you get an easy to read and easy to use control panel for sure. But you can also control the formula mixer and dispenser from your own smartphone. This comes as a bonus by far.
It can hold almost two liters of water and 400 grams of your choice of formula and when mixed, the dispenser can also heat it to the perfect temperature for your baby. What’s more is that the Burabi Smart Baby also has a memory function built in, so it will remember your preferences after using it for the first time, making it even easier to make bottles over and over for your little one and quickly too, inevitably saving you plenty of time overall.
Plus, there’s the necessary airtight formula container that keeps moisture from getting in and powder from leaking out , as well as a self-cleaning function to really make this a “smart” formula mixer and dispenser.
- Even if you don’t want to use it for bottles, you can still use it for the warm water dispenser function.
- Being able to control it remotely with an app means making bottles right from bed and having them ready by the time you get to the kitchen in the morning or the middle of the night.
- Since it’s also self-cleaning, there will be far less cleanups for you to deal with yourself.
- Being more than $300, the Burabi Smart Baby may be too costly for some parents to be able to afford.
- As with any smartphone apps, the one that coordinates with this formula dispenser may not always work the best for you.
- For some, the control panel may be almost intimidating with all of the different controls and technology offered with the formula dispenser.
Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Perfect Prep Formula Machine
Tommee Tippee is known and loved for its many different sippy cups and bottles, so of course it’s natural for the brand to also have the Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Perfect Prep Formula Machine.
It measures in ounces and mixes and dispenses the correct amount of formula and water to mix the perfect bottles for your baby. It can also work with most brands and types of formula, while also being able to use different kinds and different sizes of bottles.
Although it’s recommended that you use distilled water in the machine, it should also be noted that there’s a filter system in place to remove any unsightly impurities in it. Bottles can be made in less than two minutes each and although the tank can hold enough water for multiple bottles, you can easily empty it after one or two days of not using it. And in most cases, the mixed formula should stay at a warm room temperature close to your baby’s liking.
- It makes bottles quickly in order to provide your baby with quick and easy bottles daily.
- The temperature is appropriate for most babies, who generally prefer warmer bottles at room temperature.
- The buttons are easy to use and navigate in order to make bottles with just a few presses.
- For the most part, the dispenser is consistent with your baby’s bottles, which means you won’t have to worry about over or under mixed bottles.
- As with some other baby formula dispensers, you’ll run the risk of mineral build-up over time.
- Although it dispenses warm water in the appropriate amounts, it does not measure or dispense the actual powder formula, so you’ll have to mix it yourself.
- It might sound a bit loud to some while it’s running, which could take some getting used to.
For some, formula mixers and dispensers aren’t a necessity and act as accessories more than anything. But since they can provide parents with an easy way to make bottles, especially in the middle of the night, they do serve a great purpose in the end.
With the Baby Brezza Formula Pro, you get one that not only holds a lot of water at once, but also plenty of formula to be able to make bottles throughout the day and with ease. Unlike other formula dispensers, which still require you to mix everything yourself, or may require a certain brand or type of formula, you can use most brands of formula and bottles with the Baby Brezza without any worry of complications arising.
At the end of the day, it’s going to be up to you to decide if the cost, accessibility, and ease of use with the Baby Brezza all line up with your own values and needs. But it’s so clear that the formula mixer and dispenser has a lot to offer.
Whether you’re at the very beginning of the baby stage or are well into bottles and even starting on solid foods with your little one, it’s still convenient to have a machine to make bottles for you while you do everything else to cover your baby’s needs.