Last Updated on
The UPPABaby brand prides itself on offering lightweight strollers that are also made for long-term use and for more than one child at once. The 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller itself is designed to do just that, but it also offers a handful of other benefits for both you and your child or children. It’s made for kids from 4-50 pounds and if you need to use it for two or even three children at one time, you can.
This can be done in a variety of different ways. If you need to seat an infant and a toddler, you can do so with the RumbleSeat attachment and the accompanying bassinet. Or, you can fit two bassinets at once if you have twins or multiple infants. If you need to seat two toddlers at once, you can use the upright seat that the stroller already has and attach a RumbleSeat to the bottom front, so one is behind the other, but raised up.
Unlike some other similar strollers, however, the UPPABaby Vista can also be transformed to fit three children at once. Whatever combination you need for children in the actual stroller, you can purchase the PiggyBack ride along attachment separately and fashion it to the back of the stroller for your older toddler to step on and get a ride as well. It may not be as ideal as a third seat, but the fact that the UPPABaby Vista can fit three children at once at all is impressive.
The car seat can also be reclined to multiple positions for your child’s comfort, and it has an extendable sun shade. There’s also an adjustable handlebar to fit parents of varying heights, and the bassinet that comes with the stroller can be used as a carrier bassinet. The stroller allows your child to face either inward or outward and the storage basket underneath can hold up to 30 pounds of baby necessities. Overall, it seems to offer plenty regarding convenience and comfort for both parents or caregivers and little ones. You can buy it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby. The 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller costs $900. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
- 1 Features
- 2 JOOVY Qool
- 3 Joolz Geo2 Stroller
- 4 Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller
- 5 Final Thoughts
- The bassinet can be used for babies up to 20 pounds or until they can push themselves up on hands and knees on their own.
- The toddler seat in the stroller is for kids from three months to 50 pounds.
- There are multiple levels of recline that can be achieved with just one hand.
- The bumper bar also has a one-handed release, which makes getting your little one in and out of the stroller easier.
- There are almost endless ways to use the stroller, especially since it can fit up to three children at once.
- It’s smooth and easy to push around, even with one hand.
- Since the handlebar can be adjusted, you can easily share the stroller with your partner and different caregivers without worries of bending over to push it.
- Being able to fit three children in or on the stroller at once is a total game changer for some families.
- It has a large canopy as well as a rain cover for added protection.
- It’s easy to fold and unfold the stroller as needed.
- The bassinet is comfortable and supportive enough to allow your baby to sleep in during long walks.
- With no shock protection on the back wheels, the stroller can be a little bumpy on uneven terrain.
- It can be awkward to carry the stroller when it’s in the folded position.
- The stroller is a little on the heavier side for some parents.
- It may be out of the price range for some families.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent, or current recalls for the 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller.
How Others Compare
The JOOVY Qool Stroller is another stroller that can be used with multiples, as needed, and could be the only stroller you’ll ever need. That right there is what a lot of parents look for, and in that regard, it definitely compares to the 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller. Overall, the stroller can hold up to 135 pounds and fit as many as three children at once with the appropriate attachments. The toddler seat and bassinet, you can fit different ages of children at once, and you can also have two bassinets or two toddler seats attached at once if that’s what you need.
There’s also the Bench Seat addition that can be clicked into place and gold children up to 55 pounds for older toddlers who may need to be added to the frame. The toddler seat also has an extra large sun shade canopy to protect your child from harmful UV rays or just bright sun in their face during daily walks. There are also attachment accessories available for some car seats and, overall, 50 different ways to customize the stroller for your family’s needs. You can find it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
- It’s essentially half the cost of the 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller, even though it offers a lot of the same benefits.
- You can fit three children in it at once in a variety of different practical ways.
- It folds up to a smaller size than you might imagine a 2-3 seater stroller would.
- All of the fabric covers come off for machine washing.
- The stroller is on the heavier side, which can be annoying if you need to fold it up with three small children at your side.
- You do have to purchase everything separately in order to add more sets and important features.
- It is on the heavier side.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent, or current recalls on the JOOVY Qool.
Joolz Geo2 Stroller
The Joolz Geo2 Stroller can be used as a single or double stroller for babies or toddlers, and the design is quite similar to that of the 2018 UPPABaby Vista. It’s made to carry your infant in a bassinet style and then transitions to the upright toddler seat. If you want to use it for more than one child, you can use it with the bassinet and a toddler seat, two bassinets, or two toddler seats. One of the downsides, however, is that if you decide to use it as a double stroller, you will lose the space beneath the stroller where the basket is located.
The placement of the seat and bassinet is high enough to remain at table level to make feedings in the stroller a lot easier while out and about. It’s also easier to maneuver than some other similar strollers and, in most cases, you can do so with just one hand. This frees your other hand up to hold onto a walking toddler or small child. And when their legs get tired, they can enjoy the second seat. The Joolz Geo2 Stroller is $1,000. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
- When you only have one seat or bassinet installed, the storage basket underneath is easily one of the larger you’ll find on this style of stroller.
- The stroller folds up to a nearly flat shape, making it easy to store and put in any trunk
- It’s also easy to fold it down and then unfold it back to standing position.
- The push handlebar is adjustable to different heights.
- It provides a smooth and comfortable ride for your little one.
- Despite its benefits, the stroller is on the more costly side of things.
- Even with adapters, some car seats may not work with the stroller.
- When you use it as a double stroller, you lose the storage basket underneath.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent, or current recalls on the Joolz Geo2 Stroller.
Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller
Unlike some of the other strollers that compare to the 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller, the Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller can’t be converted to a double or triple stroller. It does, however, have the capability of converting from a bassinet stroller to one for your older baby or toddler. It can face either inward or outward, and the storage basket underneath can be accessed from the front and the back. When folded, it can be broken down to a nearly flat shape, so sliding it in your trunk or even your backseat is simple.
The bassinet part of the stroller has a comfortable carrying handle, and the older baby/toddler seat has a similar bar for your child to hold on to. The stroller has a large sun shade canopy, but also a rain cover to keep your child safe from the elements. And while it’s not a jogging stroller by any means, it does offer a smooth ride thanks to its all-terrain wheels and suspension. And accessing the brake is as easy as stepping on the pedal in the middle of the lower bar on the back of the stroller. There’s just a lot of ease of use and comfortability all round. You can find it on the manufacturer’s website and on Amazon or in-store at Buy Buy Baby. The Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller is $1,200. Check out the latest prices on Amazon.
- It has a fairly large storage basket underneath.
- Although it’s not a double stroller, you can purchase the attachable Bugaboo Rider Board to allow your older toddler to ride along with your little one.
- The bassinet and seat are cushioned and comfortable.
- It has an oversized sun canopy which blocks of most of the sun.
- It can be a little tricky to unfold the stroller.
- The brake bar on the back can sometimes get in the way when trying to access the basket.
- It’s on the heavier and bulkier side.
Has This Item Been Recalled?
There are no recent, or current recalls on the Bugaboo Fox Complete Full-Size Stroller.
Clearly, the 2018 UPPABaby Vista Stroller isn’t the only stroller of its kind. There are some comparable convertible double and triple strollers that are even made in the same general design. But the UPPABaby Vista has a more affordable price than most of its competing strollers and offers plenty of versatility. You really can’t go wrong with the UPPABaby Vista, even if it might be a little costly for your family’s budget. The good news is that you can use it for literal years with your newborn and eventual toddler. It’s definitely a top choice for a lot of parents and rightfully so.
- Top 5 Best Double Strollers for an Infant and Toddler
- UPPAbaby 2017 Vista Stroller Review – As Versatile as Your Family
- 6 of the Best Bassinet Strollers You Just Have to See